• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: New in E&M: January 2023!

Years
  • Every month, we'll list a small selection of upcoming entertainment, media and sporting events, to get people talking about what they're excited for in the next few weeks!

Feel free to talk about anything not listed here, and please remind us of any highly anticipated releases and events that we've forgotten to add to the lists!

What are you most looking forward to this month? Maybe there's something you're absolutely dreading being released? Discuss!!!

Film:

● M3GAN

● Empire of Light

● The Pale Blue Eye (Netflix)

● Babylon

● The Fabelmans

TV:

● The Last of Us: Season 1 (HBO)

● Shrinking: Season 1 (Apple TV)

● Star Wars: The Bad Batch: Season 2 (Disney Plus)

● That '90s Show: Season 1 (Netflix)

● Kaleidoscope (Netflix)

Music:

● Sam Smith - Gloria

● Margo Price -Strays

● Måneskin - Rush!

● Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

● Ayumi Hamasaki - Remember You

Books / Comics:

● "Dawn of DC" comic phase begins

● Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor

● Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Sports:

● PDC World Darts Championship

● 2023 Dakar Rally

● Ski jumping - 2022–23 Four Hills Tournament

● Field Hockey - 2023 Men's FIH Hockey World Cup​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This month I'm actually looking forward to watching Kaleidoscope and and That 90's Show. I have a lot of hope for Kaleidoscope; Giancarlo Esposito (Gus from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) is one of the main characters. The cast overall looks awesome and I like how the episodes are given to each user randomly which will affect how each used watches the series. Supposedly, the series is supposed to make sense no matter which order you watch it, but will have a different meaning and various emphases depending on the order.

I am looking forward to That 90's Show as well. I do't have too high of expectations for it, but for the nostalgia, I am excited for it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    falls in dramatically

The Last Of Us so hype aaaaaa I'm beyond excited for this. The game was one of the best I've played (and I don't even really enjoy console gaming), and even though the actors look very different from the game characters they're super talented and are going to do a great job with this interpretation of the story. Can't wait hfhfjf.

Years
  • falls in dramatically

The Last Of Us so hype aaaaaa I'm beyond excited for this. The game was one of the best I've played (and I don't even really enjoy console gaming), and even though the actors look very different from the game characters they're super talented and are going to do a great job with this interpretation of the story. Can't wait hfhfjf.

That is either gonna be a monstrous juggernaut, or flop hard I think. I'm thinking the former.

This month I'm actually looking forward to watching Kaleidoscope and and That 90's Show. I have a lot of hope for Kaleidoscope; Giancarlo Esposito (Gus from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) is one of the main characters. The cast overall looks awesome and I like how the episodes are given to each user randomly which will affect how each used watches the series. Supposedly, the series is supposed to make sense no matter which order you watch it, but will have a different meaning and various emphases depending on the order.

I am looking forward to That 90's Show as well. I do't have too high of expectations for it, but for the nostalgia, I am excited for it.

Oops forgot Kaleidoscope, ty!

Back