• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New...ish member

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    As you all can see my join date, you can see it was 2008 (almost a year ago). But the reason I'm posting here is a mix between a welcome back and a new user. I haven't been on the site for at least 2 months and I haven't been personally involved in the community until today.
    I hang around the forums a lot looking at all the hacks, tutorials, and the people's feedback on the hacks.
    During the school year i only visited the site a couple times cuz i didnt get much time to check whats goin on.
    I love playing fan-made hacks just as much as the originals. I'm not a hacker(?) myself, but I do understand some stuff about the process. I want to bring some positive criticism or suggestions here.
    I've been a Pokemon fan since the day the first gameboy game came out :D

- Izlix

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, then.. I'm torn. xD Dunno whether to say 'welcome back', or just 'welcome', hah.

So I'll do it this way..

Welcome (back) to PC, Izlix! \o/

There are certainly enough hacks, and fangames here to keep yourself entertained for hours, days, or even weeks. xD Although I wouldn't recommend staying on PC quuiite that much. >_> Too much of this place is bad for the sanity. I kid you not. -glances around-

Enjoy the craziness that is PC, since you're back with us, and have fun~.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Thanks everyone!
    Im looking forward to ACTUALLY posting haha.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    LOL. Welcome! ...Back? Welcome backish?
    Idk. O_o
    Be sure to post a lot! Cus it's fun and stuff. LOL.
    Oh and make friends!
    You can VM me anytime. Haha. Or befriend me. Whatevers. ^_~
    Anyway! Again, sorta welcome back! >,<

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome [back] to PC!

I'm sure you'll fit right in, there's heaps of hacks to keep you entertained XD

Have fun!

Back