• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Japanese Dream World Area Soon: Old Mansion

marcc5m

what
    Years
    How do I get it? It's not on the promotions page and when I go to the Isle of Dreams it takes me to Pleasant Forest :\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @greg: Unnerve Houndour can be counted as confirmed. I also encountered Illumise but I don't remember its ability so can't confirm that :(

How do I get it? It's not on the promotions page and when I go to the Isle of Dreams it takes me to Pleasant Forest :\

Just go to the Island of Dreams as normal and after clicking it a few times you'll eventually get there. What sucks is it's now as annoying as every other area since it literally goes down to luck as to whether you can access it or not.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I think the Spooky Mansion is alright. It really helped get some new Pokemon in which I am happy about. And I really can't complain about getting a new thing. I don't really like that candle game though. It goes for a long time, and I don't really have the effort to play it. And it makes me feel like an idiot when it beat me. The items are really good in there though.

You can confirm Spinarak with Sniper, Bronzor, Meditite and Sableye with their new abilities as well.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It's an ok area, but that minigame takes FOREVER. It's still a cool little area. I can confirm Drowzee and Mr. Mime as well. :3

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I hate that minigame >.> at least the duskull wanted to play the wailord game instead XD. Apart from her im getting all males :(

Back