• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kid on the block

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this sorta thing, so I'll start off by saying I'm glad to be here. I'm Shadowfire, and I cannot wait to get involved more! :D

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Wow that's a great drawing for your avatar if you made that by the way! :) It's great to have you join our forums and I'm sure you'll contribute a lot of nice things around here. Be sure to check around and find what your most interested in, and maybe try to find something new. Read the rules and what not and if you'd like you can check out the adoption center if you need a mentor to show you around. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like i here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    And I'm glad you're here as well! It excites me to see new members like you here. :) Welcome to PC. :D

Depending on your interests, you'll fit in here just fine. What are some of your interests in terms of Pokemon? Based on your avatar, you like Houndoom? I'm sure you'll find a few Houndoom fans here...I know it's a big forum, but I can always help ya out, as well as the staff here!

So, choose a section, and I hope I see you contribute and post in the many discussions we have here! Have a great time, and I shall see ya around. ^_^

Years
    Hi ShadowFire, I'm assuming you liek Houndoomz?

I just wanted to say my little greeting to you.

As a member of our community, you have even more benefits including a fancy profile, avatar and signature. Make some friends and you should look around for someone to talk to. Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

- Hikari10

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
    Years
    WOW!!! I feel the love already! Thanks for the warm welcomes!! And no, I didn't draw my avatar, I have no artistic skills whatsoever. It's actually a cool drawing I found on Deviantart by a guy named Black-Dragon671. Houndoom is one of my favorites, due to it possessing my two favorite types, Fire and Dark, and it's the only one so far to have those types together. But anyways, thank you all for welcoming me, and you all shall see me around alot!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Awesome avatar! I love houndoom as well! It's definitely in my top 5! Welcome to PC!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Not a problem! Hope to see you around! Newbies gotta stick together! :D

Back