• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kid on the block

S.

I make the club bounce...
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hey everyone. I'm S. and I've recently join this forum. I have had a love for Pokemon, ever since I saw the very first episode, aired in Australia, on Cheese TV when I was about 6 years old. This then sparked my huge interest in everything Pokemon, from collecting the cards, to collecting the generations of games.

I am currently just starting Pokemon Black (a bit late, I know) and I have high expectations of the quality, but, as all the other games, I can already feel it's going to be amazing.

Shoot me a pm or visitor message if you'd like to talk. I'm always open to meeting new people.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, S.
    So you've just starting to playing Pokemon Black?
    It's never late to start a new Pokemon game, who knows you might be interested when you play it more.
    By the way, I'm also available for you to VM. Have a good time, and enjoy!

Years
  • Hi S, and welcome to PC!

I started with Pokemon around your age as well, but I started playing the games pretty late since my first game was Ruby. Still have fond memories of it, but nice to see you started playing Black, it's one of my fave games ever. I actually love the 5th Generation as a whole, so go figure. I'm playing Black 2 right now, and it's really awesome!

If you ever need someone to talk to, Hikari's your girl! (That's me, of course). You can also contact any of our helpful moderators with the bold blue names if you are in need of help, and they'd be happy to assist you throughout the forum!

Enjoy your stay, S!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Good morning, S~ I hope you're enjoying your stay here so far. <3

I've been watching the anime since it first aired in the late 1900s too, which I was about 5 years old at the time. Mmm, but yeah, I do also remember collecting the pokemon cards with my friends, an playing the pokemon games with them. Those were great times! Of course, the new generations of pokemon games are also quite appealing, which, people have a fun time playing those as well! Which, yes, Pokemon Black is one of them, and I hope you'll enjoy the game as much as I did! If you want to, you can check out the Fifth Generation Pokémon Series board to talk about the 5th generation of pokemon games, such as black, with fellow members~!

Anywho, I'm always open on meeting new people as well, so, I do hope that you won't be too shy, an meet other people to your hearts content. People around here are pretty nice and interesting, so, feel free to say hi! Enjoy your stay, ad hope to see you again. :3

Years
  • Pshaw, you're never too late to start an older Pokemon game. It's just wonderful that you're trying it at all! Lovin' the username and Superman pixel avatar - makes you instantly cool. Great to have you join us here, S, and hopefully you've browsed around and things have been to your liking so far.

Ahh diverse Pokemon fans make me happy. *~~* Do you still watch the anime? I'm still a big fan of it even at 21 years old, though the card are wonderful as well. I just can't collect them since there are so many and my wallet is near-dry aha ugh. Since you're a big fan of the franchise, the Pokemon game, anime, and TCG sections will be wonderful places for you to check out! Explore around your favorite generation discussion-based boards and you'll likely have a blast around here, I'm sure. The more interests you have the easier it is to get hooked on communities like these.

If you're interested in superheroes, maybe General Entertainment would be a good off-topic section for you to check out, too? You can talk about all sorts of media there - anime and manga included - so it's a popular place among many of our regulars. Of course that's just a suggestion, though; hope you find what it is you want to do here!

Remember to read the rules and if you're ever needing some help with anything at all, a moderator is always open to assist!

Back