• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kid on the block

Years
  • Yo I'm kinda new here, I discovered this place a couple months ago while searching fan made Pokemon games.
    About a month ago I decided to make an account in order to more easily follow some threads.
    And just now I started actually saying stuff here.

Kinda don't like being looked at as a bot, gotta get these 5 posts out of the way.

PS, why isn't my avatar showing?

Years
  • How're you trying to upload your avatar? I usually use option 2 in the change avatar page where you select an image from your computer to input as your avatar; the forum will resize it if it's too large (or deny it altogether, with a listed reason). Try that instead of linking a direct URL if that's what you were attempting. If you still have issues you can always send me the image you're trying to use and I'll take a look. Though I'm about to head off to bed so I likely won't be able to check until tomorrow. ):

Welcome to PC nonetheless, Rex! It's never too late to join. o/ A lot of people enjoy the fangames on PC, both hacked and non-hacked games, so there really is a wide range of games to try out which keep members busy for a while. I was hooked on fangames way back before HeartGold and SoulSilver were a thing since I was so desperate for Johto remakes ahaa.

Have a fantastic time here!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Yo I'm kinda new here, I discovered this place a couple months ago while searching fan made Pokemon games.
    About a month ago I decided to make an account in order to more easily follow some threads.
    And just now I started actually saying stuff here.

Kinda don't like being looked at as a bot, gotta get these 5 posts out of the way.

PS, why isn't my avatar showing?

Heya Rex! Welcome to PC! I made my account for following ROM hacks at first too, so its awesome of you to introduce yourself! What are some of your favourite romhacks/fangames you played? I hope to see you around from time to time!

Years
  • How're you trying to upload your avatar? I usually use option 2 in the change avatar page where you select an image from your computer to input as your avatar; the forum will resize it if it's too large (or deny it altogether, with a listed reason). Try that instead of linking a direct URL if that's what you were attempting. If you still have issues you can always send me the image you're trying to use and I'll take a look. Though I'm about to head off to bed so I likely won't be able to check until tomorrow. ):

Welcome to PC nonetheless, Rex! It's never too late to join. o/ A lot of people enjoy the fangames on PC, both hacked and non-hacked games, so there really is a wide range of games to try out which keep members busy for a while. I was hooked on fangames way back before HeartGold and SoulSilver were a thing since I was so desperate for Johto remakes ahaa.

Have a fantastic time here!
    Thanks! I was able to make it work!

Heya Rex! Welcome to PC! I made my account for following ROM hacks at first too, so its awesome of you to introduce yourself! What are some of your favourite romhacks/fangames you played? I hope to see you around from time to time!
    I would have to say my favorite is Reborn, another pretty interesting one is Fusion Generation. And kinda looking forward to that Phoenix Rising, it looks pretty good.

Wassup Rex! Try another avatar, it might work.

Anyways, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here and see ya around!

Hey! Thanks but I decided to just keep trying the original until it worked, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Rex! Glad you choose to make an account at last and join in the discussion c: I hope you will thoroughly come to enjoy it!

Note: if you want to quote several people, hit the "Multiquote" button on every post you want to respond to, and then click "Post Reply" at the bottom or top of the page. Posting several times in succession quickly can make threads messy and long early on, and it's nice to keep things relatively tidy in a large busy place like this. Thank you!

Back