• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Legendary Representations

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think my Past present and future legendary trio may hold true now. One of the games takes place in the past and the other in the future.

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    I think my Past present and future legendary trio may hold true now. One of the games takes place in the past and the other in the future.
    So you making your own confirmation about past present future trio because you came up with your own theory about the games being in two different time frames... sure if you think so

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Im not confirming anything................Im just saying based on what we have seen. I said may hold true. I never said confirmed or anything like that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Am i the only one who think the trio will be zek and reshi, and the chaos pokemon who tries to destroy balance between the two? :?

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    Im not confirming anything................Im just saying based on what we have seen. I said may hold true. I never said confirmed or anything like that.
    well where do you even get the notion the game has future and past? where do you come up with such large conclusions?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    well where do you even get the notion the game has future and past? where do you come up with such large conclusions?

i think he got it from the differences in the cities that were shown in the new scans. one looks futuristic and the other doesnt

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Fire was the ancient source of Light. Electricity is todays source of Light. They represent Past and Future. *sigh* Naturalisation and Industrialisation as Hazza said. I hate finding out people were right after arguing with them and then quoting their rightness.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fire was the ancient source of Light. Electricity is todays source of Light. They represent Past and Future. *sigh* Naturalisation and Industrialisation as Hazza said. I hate finding out people were right after arguing with them and then quoting their rightness.

Smiles :) Haha thanks... but yes, that is a completely intellectual way to put it as well. It's quite obvious with the designs of Reshiram and Zekrom, their typing, and the version exclusive locations.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    yes because you can totally use the same character with the same rival and talk to the same people and catch *mostly* the same pokemon and visit the same buildings in the future as you can in the past :/

Back