• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Let's Player

Cpt. Ganondorf

Triforce Holder
Years
  • Hey what is up bros and broettes? I'm Cpt. Ganondorf and I make YouTube videos! I am really happy to be joining this community and hopefully learn some cool stuff about pokemon that I didn't know before!

If you are interested in my YouTube account I do
    -Let's Plays
    -Top 10s
    -Game Speculation
    -Write Music
    I just started up my channel last month, but that doesn't mean I am new to the gaming world! Pokemon is one of my favorite series along with Smash Bros and Zelda so expect to see a lot of videos pertaining to those games on my channel!

I am currerntly doing a pokemon Zeta Version LP! If you don't know the game I really encourage you to check it out it is a great fan made game!!!

Just YouTube Cpt. Ganondorf or go to my sig!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Cpt. Ganondorf! Just a head's up but we generally don't allow people to advertise here outside their signatures. You're free to check out the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum in the Video Games board if you want to share your gaming videos with others or Culture & Media for covers/music but that's really the extent of it! Just so you know. =)

Anyways, you'll find buuunches to do here on PokeCommunity; we're a huge place and always thrilled to have more faces join us! You can discuss pretty much anything so be sure to stick around. How long've you been playing? I've been into Pokemon since I was a wee eight year old so it's been quite a while now, haha. Hoping to always be into the games for ages to come! Pokemon has really brightened my days more than just once or twice.

Enjoy your time here and contact one of our staff if you need anything! We're happy to help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yup, do indeed check out that LP/Guides and Reviews section if you would like to share your LPs, yeah? Just be sure that you read the rules and such before you do, and feel free to myself, or ShadowE any questions if you have any! <3

And welcome to the forums, pal! I really, really love Smash Bros. and Legend of Zelda. Have you played Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds? I think it's become one of my favourite Zelda games now, alongside Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess; it's sooo awesome. Ah, and are you excited about the New Smash bros game? I'm totally gonna try out Lil'Mac, and Rozaline, as well as Megaman, which I'm really excited that they're in it. And I can't wait to see your LP! :3

Haaave a blast, and see you again sometime! I'm also happy to help you whenever you need it. C:

Cpt. Ganondorf

Triforce Holder
    Years
  • Yup, do indeed check out that LP/Guides and Reviews section if you would like to share your LPs, yeah? Just be sure that you read the rules and such before you do, and feel free to myself, or ShadowE any questions if you have any! <3

And welcome to the forums, pal! I really, really love Smash Bros. and Legend of Zelda. Have you played Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds? I think it's become one of my favourite Zelda games now, alongside Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess; it's sooo awesome. Ah, and are you excited about the New Smash bros game? I'm totally gonna try out Lil'Mac, and Rozaline, as well as Megaman, which I'm really excited that they're in it. And I can't wait to see your LP! :3

Haaave a blast, and see you again sometime! I'm also happy to help you whenever you need it. C:

Hi! I don't have a 3DS so I haven't played a Link Between Worlds or Pokemon X/Y :(
    but i have only heard good things about the games so far!

I'm super stoked about the new smash game! I am on Smashboards forums all the time speculating about the roster!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Back