• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New, Looking to start a roleplay taking in suggestions

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    I'm a new user, and I really love roleplay. I want to use an existing region and characters 16+ years old. Anyone interested in helping is welcome

Have you considered posting in the Roleplay Discussion Thread yet? :) You can ask people if they're interested in your roleplay idea there as well as chat with other RPers! It's an awesome place. Check it out sometime; it's best to post in the roleplay board for roleplay-related things as you'll get answers a lot faster.

Welcome to PC, Jansen! Guessing you're primarily here for RPing so hope you enjoy that lots. You can also discuss X & Y if you have those or anything else both Pokemon and non-Pokemon. There's heaps to do! Have an awesome time. ♥ Let me know if you ever need help!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Tamer!

We definitely have a great roleplaying section for you to get into, and we also have great resources for you to use when it comes to creating a roleplay. First of all, be sure to check in this thread, where you can ask other roleplayers about any ideas, and they can help you set up your roleplay. Maybe you can also check to see if you can get a co-GM. Then there's also this thread, where you can learn the basics of creating a roleplay, running a roleplay, and being a roleplayer in general. And finally, once you submit your roleplay, it generally takes about 24 hours or so for it to be approved. Don't hesitate to contact the mods or check this thread to see why it hasn't been approved.

I've done some roleplaying in the past, so feel free to contact me if you ever get stuck! Roleplaying here in the community is so much fun, I tell ya! Have fun here at the forums, and I guess I shall see ya around ok! Take your time exploring what PC has to offer, and I hope to see you around!

Back