• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Mega Ideas?

RisingMaster85X2

BuddingMasterTrainer
    Years
    If more megas were added I'd would like them have Mega Raichu(because I want to see what they could do with it) and Mega Hydreigon(my favorite poke from 5th gen + give a shot against fairies). There are some I wouldn't mind like Flygon or Milotic, they can get megas too. Not to mention Mightyena deserves one too.
    But man is it getting out of hand.

Last edited:

Richard Simmons

Avid Wearer of Shorts
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    A Mega Hydreigon that looked like the Hydra (like the art above) is probably what I'd like the most.

To pose a point, though, how about a Mega Torkoal? Even stronger defense, a bit more special attack, and a little steel-typing could be pretty great.

Years
    I promised not to tell anyone this cuz I wanted to give it to GF but I realized it probably wouldnt happen :P

I thought of a Mega Victini
    Ability: Victory Star
    Stats: 100 / 140 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 130

I didn't care about the stats at first. I just literally came up with them right now. What I'm really excited about is my design that I came up with it.

Mega-Victini would have the top of its V-shape head bent back to the top of "her" side, like a Boomerang. "She" would turn to a Flying / Fire type (just cuz design). Mega-Victini would also see a plain and almost quadratic top of her head (like Minecraft's characters have their top of their head smoothed-out, but Victini would still have the bottom circular and the "boomerang" coming from the top). I really hope Mega-Victini turns out like this. Mega-Victini would now be hovering above the ground without flapping any wings (since she has none outside those near her rear end), just like Mega-Pidgeot!

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    A Mega Hydreigon that looked like the Hydra (like the art above) is probably what I'd like the most.

To pose a point, though, how about a Mega Torkoal? Even stronger defense, a bit more special attack, and a little steel-typing could be pretty great.

Were I creating a Mega Torkoal, I'd cut its Defense and give it a big Special D boost. Get folks guessing on whether it's gonna mega evolve, build sets around it being a not-quite-mixed wall.

As long as we're talking about viable lower-tier pokes getting megas. I'd vote for Cradily every time.

Back