• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Mem

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    im a new member here at P.C. like the site, i've just got the hang of the avatar and sig thing anywayz the site looks like fun and i guess i'll go make some posts now

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and the FAQ and have fun!
    Yes! Someone remembered to add the FAQ!!! ^^ Yup, do as Piro instructed, and no spam and flaming. ^___^ You may PM me at any time for assistance. ~DP

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Light said:
    im a new member here at P.C. like the site, i've just got the hang of the avatar and sig thing anywayz the site looks like fun and i guess i'll go make some posts now
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hi ^^

If you want to look like a real member, please use good grammar, we apperciate. So far, you've done a good job ^_~

Hope you have fun here!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to PC Light! ^_~ I hope you have fun here. And the avvie/siggie using gets easier as you use it more. ^_________^ Well, have fun, I hope to see you around! =D

~Kelsey

Back