• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW MEMBER appeared!

Spice Curry

"...For that, your game ends."
Years
  • Yeah, well I'm new to the Community (no kidding, right?). I've lurked in the shadows for a while, so I finally decided to join. This seemed like a very friendly place, so I hope to enjoy my stay~

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    And your right, this is a very friendly place. Welcome to PC! If you have any questions, jsut send me a lovely little PM

Send Me a PM

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Welcome =) i hope you have a good time here! Dont spam up the chat... (like i did without relizing it) if your not sure about something ask a member (if its about the chat ask me lol) Also be sure to read the rules! And dont spam post! I hope you have good time here!

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi Curry!!!

you can see this is a friendly place, just take a look at all the nice people who said "Hi" tou you =]

with "lurking in th shadows" you meant that you visited this page a lot of times before joining? or what?

anyways, enjoy your time here and feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or if you want to be friends =]

Spice Curry

"...For that, your game ends."
    Years
  • you can see this is a friendly place, just take a look at all the nice people who said "Hi" tou you =]

Wow, I can see what you mean ^^

By lurking, I meant that I did look around the Forums quite a number of times, but I wasn't a member so I couldn't post and all that stuff~

Thanks for the warm welcomes! =P

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I was "lurking" in the shadows here for a long time, and I joined today, too. yeah they're surely friendly here, that's what I like a lot of this site. anyway, welcome to PC and I hope you'll assume here!

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
  • hello, and welcome!
    if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey, I'm Sigma_Crobat! I used to be an avid RP'r when I joined and it was tons of fun~ if you have/get Wi-Fi connection visit the Wireless Fourms and I can give you one of my Pokemon free! I'll give any new member in the Wi-Fi trade corner a free Pokemon (that is mine).

PM questions, if any!

~Sigma

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hi, welcome to PC! You seem like the type that'll get along just fine (or better!) here, if you follow the rules. Hopefully you'll have fun here, and make many friends.

Back