• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member, Coming Through!

Years
  • Hey, PokéCommunity! I'm Munchlax Fan and I am a Munchlax fan! (If you didn't gather that you are slooooowww). Anyway, I'm a great fan of Pokémon and have had every GBC/GBA/Nintendo DS game that has come out; I love the gaming, preferring it it the anime. Anyway, I love fan fiction/creative writing and role-playing, so you'll be seeing me around those sections alot. It's so great to be here, I know I'll have lots of fun. Hopefully I can make some cool new friends to talk about Pokémon and lots of other topics with.

Can't wait to get started, anywho,

Munchlax Fan.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Whats up Munchlax Fan!! Welcome to PC!! Happy posting and you have to read the rules first ^^
    Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk about anythin... I mean anythin... And if you need a friend, im here!! XD Catch ya later!!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome, Munchlax Fan, hope you like it here. The forum is organized very well, if you like a specific section or if you want to visit a particular section.

Years
  • Hi there munchlax fan, and evidently you are a fan of munchlax :P
    I hope you enjoy your time at PC, and be sure to check out the emulation section and the games development section :)
    What PokeBerries would you eat if you actually were a munchlax?

Back