• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member has entered the building

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2012
    Hey there. I'm Volty aka Kaden. I just signed up today and I hope to make alot of new friends who I know already will share my interest of Pokemon. Hope to talk to you Pokelovers soon. :)

Cid

Years
    Volty! That's a cute username. It reminds me of the French Pikachu that Lt. Surge traded for your own Pikachu back in HG/SS, whom Lt. Surge also named Volty. And hey, that's a Ninja Boy on your avatar, too, with its fourth gen sprite, right? I grew fond of those little kids back in RSE, because their disguises were so easy to find. XD The ones hiding in sand were annoying, though. :|

Back on track, welcome to PokéCommunity, Kaden! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. The best thing to remember if you want to make friends is that you have to stay active, and be yourself for the most part. Of course, there are rules for the whole forum and rules for each sub-forum within it, but if you know them by heart, you won't find any problems and you'll find yourself enjoying other people's company. This forum has a great atmosphere if you get past other people's walls and get to know them, and some people can be really friendly from the get-go!

You might start boosting your activity with CPGD which has the fourth and fifth generation topics plus the Trade Corner, GPGD which houses previous generations that relate to gaming, and APD, which is pretty much the rest of the franchise in other media, like the anime and the TCG. :D If you're feeling lost, a quick stop at the Adoption Center will help you lots, because mentors can be really helpful for newbies like you, but remember to read the first post attentively! Honestly though, don't worry about it. I want you to have fun. I hope you'll make the most out of your stay here and meet tons of friendly people, and fellow lovers of the franchise! And don't be afraid to leave a message to me, or any staff member, if you need help for their section of the forum. See you around! :D

Years
    Hey there. I'm Volty aka Kaden. I just signed up today and I hope to make alot of new friends who I know already will share my interest of Pokemon. Hope to talk to you Pokelovers soon. :)

Hi Kaden, and welcome to PC.

Nice name you have, you can call me Hikari.

We actually have everything you want in a Pokemon forum. Why don't you tell us about yourself so we can show you where to go? I have been into Pokemon since 1999 and I have still yet to play Black 2 and White 2. And like what my avatar/sig/usertitle says, I liek Oshawottz. (My usertitle is "Mijumaru", Oshawott's Japanese name)

I recommend you start out at the PC Adoption Center where you can seek a mentor.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or a moderator.

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hiya Kaden :D! Volty is a cute and awesome username so hope you stick with it :3. There are several amazing users here and it's easy to find people with your interests of Pokemon.In fact,we all have the same passion or why else would we be here :D?

What sort of thing about Pokemon do you like? Spinoffs,main series,anime,manga,trivia,art,fanfiction there are also non-Pokemon related things to browse around so just take a good look and see what you think :3. If you want to find friends who share most of your interests,maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? Favourite Pokemon,sport or anything that you think would interest others. It's your call just remember that :D.

If you want help with the whole forum,you can apply for a Global mentor or a mentor for one section in the PC Adoption Center.They're friendly and always willing to assist you,I guarantee that.I'm Rainbow by the way,if you want to chat just drop a VM n_n. Welcome,welcome,welcome Kaden,have fun here :D!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2012
    Hikari I've been into Pokemon since 1999 as well, back when I was a little kid, nine years old. I have yet to play Black/White 2 as well. I'm without a DS which is no fun for me. I have a few favorite Pokemon but my all time favorite is Pikachu. I'm into the anime show, the video games and the trading cards (the video game verson too.) I'm hoping I can find people who can help me relearn how to battle and people who I can trade cards with. Oshawott is pretty cool as well.

Cid thank you for the username compliment. I admit I sat here for I don't know how long trying to come with a username that I liked before I signed up here. I remember that Pikachu that Lt. Surge had. I went to a friend of mine with some names I had written down for ideas. I wanted my username to be related to dear old Pikachu and the electricity type. He and I both decided on Volty. Yea Its Ninja Boy. I love ninjas and I thought the little sprite was cute and awesome. I love those little ninjas, you gotta admit it was fun trying to find them. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to make alot of good friends while I'm here. I'm sure I will stay active and I'm always myself. :D I'm easy going so I think I'm friendly from the get go lol. I'm sure I will get the hang of things once I surf the site more. Thanks again Cid.

Thank you Rainbow. I think its cute and awesome as well. I know I will stick with it. I have no interest in changing it. Yes I agree we all have the same passion, we wouldnt't be on this site if we didn't I agree. I like the main series, the anime, the manga, the art, the games, and the cards. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, not too big on sports really. Thanks again Rainbow. I liked your greeting. :D

Last edited:
    Heya, Volty! A big big welcome to PC, it's great to have you here with us. :3 I'm Cirno~!

You'll make heaps of friends as long as you stick around, trust me. Not only is there so much to discuss here, but there's also so many more people to meet! We have some amazing members and staff alike; never be afraid to drop off a message if you're interested in chatting with someone. :D I'm also always open to talk with you if you'd like to make one of your first friends! Meeting people is one of the greatest things about being on a forum, hehe.

So you're an older Pokemon fan, like myself. I personally got into the franchise in about 1998, started with the anime if I remember right. n n Glad to see more Pikachu lovers pop in, though - he's adorable and I used him a lot in my FireRed/LeafGreen playthroughs. How do you feel about Pichu and Raichu, by the way? Like 'em, or?

Anyway, that's all from me! I'll be looking forward to bumping into you in the future and talking more, as you seem like a great person. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2012
    Thank you for the greeting Cirno. Its great to be here. I'm sure I will make lots of friends during my time here. I already consider you, Cid, Rainbow, and Hikari friends. You four are my first friends. I am an older fan. I started by getting into the anime, then the games. Not enough Pikachu lovers here? glad I added one more to that little circle. I have a few favorite pokemon but my all time favorite is definitely Pikachu. I have a big stuffed Pikachu pillow. I love little Pichu and I think Raichu's really cool. Oh yes I hope I will bump into you again soon friend. You seem like a great person too.

Years
    Volty is such a cute username haha. Anyway there's tonnes of discussions going around about pretty much every aspect of Pokemon so jump right in and maybe we'll see each other around. Take care and have fun.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Hope you like it here~

You might want to ask a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

You might also want to check out the Adoption center if you are very interested in a certain section.
    Btw cute name x3

Za_Destroyer

hmmm yes I drive gud
    Years
    Hi, Volty! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Great to have you here. As someone said before, your username reminds me of the French Pikachu you could get from Lt. Surge back in SS/HG. Did you possibly derive your username from that Pikachu?

Anyway, If you're new, I suggest you check out the New Users Hangout (Found at https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723) and the PokeCommunity New User Adoption Center. (Found at https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723)

Yeah, I got nothing else to say other than have a great time here on PC and enjoy your stay! :D

Back