• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here.

Kazehaya

Slightly Intermediate
    Years
    Hi there. I just joined about an hour ago, and I saw that the notification(?) box at the top of the screen said I should post a new member thread. So, this is it.

Pretty much all the information that would be in this thread is in my profile, so... I guess if you want to know (which you most likely wont because this thread is probably not going to get any replies which means me saying that it wont get any replies or creating the thread itself is completely irrelevant but whatever I'll do it anyways.) about me then you can check out the information on my profile. It's all there.

Years
    Hi there. I just joined about an hour ago, and I saw that the notification(?) box at the top of the screen said I should post a new member thread. So, this is it.

Pretty much all the information that would be in this thread is in my profile, so... I guess if you want to know (which you most likely wont because this thread is probably not going to get any replies which means me saying that it wont get any replies or creating the thread itself is completely irrelevant but whatever I'll do it anyways.) about me then you can check out the information on my profile. It's all there.

Hi Kazehaya, just wanted to give a short into since Avishka has everything covered.

Shout out a VM if you want to get to know me better.

And I love listening to music, you should check out the trivia sections. They're where one is most likely to find me...

Don't forget to contact staff members, whether it be moderators, s-mods, administrators or Rukario himself.

- Hikari10

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Hi there, here is a link to the Video Game Section. There are many sections of Pokemon with a section for just trading and battling, as well as discussion with each generation gaming and so on. This is a very organized and friendly place to be, and I hope you found yourself some joy being here with all of us!

Looks like you are wrong, you got quite a few replies :P With that being said, I hope we get to see more of you around! If you have any questions regarding to this place or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. We make sure everyone is satisfied with their stay here! :cool:

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! Ha you obviously don't know what PC can do... PC is a really friendly community and wants to welcome you with open arms! Don't think were not going to welcome new members because that's just not what PC does. Talk with some of us, get to know PC as a whole, and take a good look around. You won't be disappointed with everything it has to offer. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back