• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Here

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Well, hello. My name is Melissa, friends call me Spade or Akitochi. Obviously if you looked at the topic you would know that I am new ... I enjoy making graphics, drawing, writing, roleplaying, listening to music, and well, of course, playing Poke'mon.
    Not that great at introductions for myself, so that's it. I think, so, hi!

Chris Keane

Your shoulders are frozen
    Years
  • its no problem, i have no friends on here anyway, so i just like to say hi to new people

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    hi Akitochi!
    PM me to be friends!
    hope you like it here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC!
    have fun, and read the rules!
    PM me if you need anything or wanna be friends!

~catch ya later~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Chris Keane, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread. ;3 Thank you~

Anyway, welcome Akitochi~! :D My name is Karli! I hope you have a great time here. Don't forget to read//follow the rules~! :33

Karli~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi!
    Welcome to pc
    Wow, you do alot of interesting stuff. ^^
    Have fun!
    Pm me if you want to be friends!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Melissa!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Back