• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Hello everyone. The name is Doublehex, and I just joined last night. I decided to join after getting re-obsessed with the Pokemon craze. I have played only up to G/S because when R/S came out I had decided Pokemon was stupid...like practically every teenager now a days. But now I have returned to being a Pokemaniac, and I hope to remain that way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2006
    Hey, I've just joined, my names Typhlozion, I've always been a pkemaniac, so my friend told me about this site.

Later.

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    same with me

On what? You beign a tad more specific would be nice...:\

Hey, I've just joined, my names Typhlozion, I've always been a pkemaniac, so my friend told me about this site.

Later.

Well Typho, I learned of this site in a different way - through the well of knowledge that is more commonly known as wikipedia! :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    It was the coolest avatar available. Besides, Fire pokemon always rock! You don't see Blastoise being nearly as rare as Charizard in the TCG, now do you? :D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • dragon airs trainer & Iron Claws of Sneasel, don't post in a welcome thread more then once unless you are the thread creator. >_> Read the NU/W rules, please.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Doublehex. I hope you have a great time here. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    i give second opinions perhaps too much but sorano's right, little convo gone on here

welcome to PC, PM me for anything (even to be friends :))

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey!
    Welcome to PC!
    I hope you enjoy your stay.
    PM me if you want to be friends.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Doublehex!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
  • Hey I'm new, and glad to be a part of such a great community. I joined because I love Pokemon, and I'm sure I'll get some awesome tips and possibly make some new friends here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ah well welcome to PC dandelion :) have fun posting, obey the rules, and most people will be willing to help you

Back