• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Notice

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Hello, my name is Saul (Saw-Ool) but in the internet, my username is supagokuman2. (Geesh, that sounded like a nerdy sentence.)

I recently came back into Pokemon, after playing Pokemon Black. I used to be a total fanboy until other games caught on with my age (Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, etc.) I have a decent YouTube channel, under the same name as my username here. I am 16 years old, and I am a retired modder for Resident Evil 4, Left 4 Dead, Pokemon, and Minecraft. Just if you were wondering, I wasn't a very good modder for Pokemon anyways. I did mostly Resident Evil 4 things. I'm thinking about maybe going back to Pokemon once I learn to get better at it. I have Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black, although I am not good at any but Black, since I always play that one and have nicely leveled Pokemon. I look forward to seeing a lot more great things from this forum, as I have been here before but not registered.

NOTE: Yes, I am a Grammar Nazi. But I don't intend on correcting others, that's foolish. I regret being one though, because I sound nerdy (At least, my friends think that lol).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I know your name sounds like that. xD I have a cousin with that name, so it's not that hard to pronounce. xD

But anyhow, great to see ya here in the forums, Saul. :3 Black, as well as White, are really good games, and yeah I'll agree that they're easier and much more awesome than the others. But I'm also a classic Pokemon gamer, so I can't forget Red or Silver! ^_^

Grammar Nazi? Um....imma hide brb. NO I'M KIDDING. I'm a spelling nazi...and I don't see any errors so you're pretty good. xD And HOORAY FOR BEING A NERD. I AM A NERD AS WELL. We shall get along quiiite fine. :3

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at PC. It's a fun community and I know you'll love it here, yes? ^_^ See ya around, and PM me for questions!

Back