• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member/ Sapphire player

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Hi!

I just started playing Sapphire after taking a long break from Pokémon.
    I'm here to get advice on my team and to chat with others.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pleased to meet ya,Gardev0ir And welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity. :)
    I'm glad to here that you have come started playing pokemon after a long break.
    i think u should visit the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions for advice.
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. There's lots ot see here so I encourage you to go out and take a look at all the different sections.
    Well, enjoy it here, which I know you will! if you have any questions,feel free to VM/PM me and be sure to read them rules! Have fun and see ya! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Thanks a lot guys, this forum seems to be very active :)
    I read the rules before posting my first message ;)

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here and if you need any help with anything you can just message me. Other than that, read the rules and enjoy the forums.

Back