• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geno9213

Geno is awesome!
    Years
    Hello. I am Geno9213. I actually made this account a while back to download a hack, but I never used it. So I'm going to use this account for when I make my own hack. I am a huge Pokemon fan, although, I kind of dislike 5th Generation. My favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Typhlosion, and Ho-oh. Just in case you haven't noticed, my favorite type is Fire. Not really much to say, so, that's it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there Geno! Ahhhh I remember good Ol' Ho-oh~
    So rainbowy...
    Although when I owned one, it kept laughing at my murkrow and kept eating all my cheetos... ;-;
    I started out at G/S/C with Typholsion too. ^>^ But of course, Whitney at the Goldenrod gym was a pain to pass. ;-;

One last thingy: Uh, you've read the FAQ and rules right? Might be a good idea to read them. ^.^

....I really need a new pokemon squad. -_-;
    Nice to meet you and hope we can be da new brothers of destruction! ^>^

Geno9213

Geno is awesome!
    Years
    @Shadow_Angel I could probably use some help. So many buttons on this site. Umm...Where do I go for an icon or avatar, the picture next to your name?

@Miss Doronjo Yes, Whitney made me very angry, almost threw my Game Boy and DS at the wall in both the original Gold and the remake. I've read the rules, no need to worry.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I'm guessing we should be rivals, water is better... Lol
    Welcome to PC :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    Like,Hai!For your Avatar Query, Check the User CP. Shows you all the stuff you'll need to customize the Site.
    Enjoy your Stay!
    (Play some Fan-games from RMXP and Stuff to.Got some really good ones XD.)

Back