• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member.

TheShinyMewtwo

Shiny Mewtwo
    Years
    Hello everyone. My name is Conor, you may call me whatever you wish. I am part of another Pokémon forum. I ignore people; who are rude, have bad grammar, and people who annoy me. I am friendly and love to chat.

Obviously my favourite Pokémon is Mewtwo, I also like Typhlosion, Lugia, Mew and Pikachu.

I am Australian. Joke all you want.

That's pretty much all to know about me.

Years
    Hi there Conor, welcome to PC!

Nice to see more Australians here, we get quite a few of them often. I happen to be one of those said Australian members here, although I'm not from Perth like you. I'm actually a Sydney person instead hehehe. But yeah glad to see you decided to join, and we do get people here who are on other forums as well. Is there any reason as to why you joined? PC has a wide range of topics so I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Remember to read the rules here, and if you ever need assistance just ask those staff members in the blue, orange and red. They aren't that difficult to spot so don't hesitate to approach them if you need help. Cirno mods this section, and she loves helping new members so don't hesitate asking her if you have questions, although some of the active older members such as myself can also lend a helping hand. I do hope you have fun and I'll see ya around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Hey there Conor, and welcome to PC!

Nah, no need to joke about whether you're Australian or not, as Hikari said above, we have quite a few Australians here, so you'll fit in really well!

Anyways, as Hikari said, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules around here (which I'm sure you will! :))

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You should make a thread in PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback (the section right above this one) and maybe you can suggest that? We don't have anime style battling here, but it can be an addition! Try doing that.

But alas, welcome to the community! There's a lot to do here, speculating the new Pokemon games, discussing the anime, discussing the games and so much more! I highly recommend you to check the many sections out, because I'm pretty sure you'll find it all interesting, especially to a Pokemon fan like you! :3

I see you're a Mewtwo fan, you'll meet plenty of them here. :D

Anyways, have a lovely time here! Read the rules, and see ya around!

Back