• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member !

Years
    Hello I am EndBlack, I'm new here in the forum, hope everything goes well, I've played almost all the games of Pokémon, my favorite Pokémon is Venusaur I really like the type grass ^^

TranquilGladesofXero

Prodigy's Apprentice
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to the Community! My favorite type happens to be Fire, but don't let that get in the way. I have been beaten by many Grass-Types before. Based on you're favorite Pokemon, was Gen 1 your favorite? If not, what was it?

Years
    Welcome aboard :)

Let us know more from you! Age? Country? We ain't kidnapping you I swear.
    Hi it's okay, I'm 16 and I live in Brazil :)

TranquilGladesofXero yes I really like the first generation, it is the best in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm more into Water-types, but Grass-types are pretty cool on their own as well. Anyways, welcome to the community EndBlack! Why not tell us more about yourself so we can show you around?

Venusaur is also a nice fave, Kanto's starters get a lot of fans due to how memorable they are yet I think we've had a few since then who are just as memorable. I'd be happy to recommend the Grass-type club over in Pokemon Clubs as a nice place to start. I'm sure you'll love all the discussions about Grass-types in there, and hopefully I'm sure you can take time and see what else interests you here and with the variety there's surely something that catches your eye.

I do hope you have an awesome time with us, and hopefully stick around and make new friends. Feel free to leave any messages on my profile if you ever want to chat, or if you need a helping hand. Have fun at PC, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
    Many thanks Hikamaru, but my main goal is to learn more about Pokémon Essentials, I want to improve my project and in future post my game here in the forum :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh gods, I love Venusaur! Nice to meet another fan; welcome to the forums! I'm Dragon. C: Mmm so what's your favourite pokemon game of all? I really love Emerald, HeartGold, and Platinum myself! Those are always so fun to play, y'know? <33

Anywho, take care, and we'll chat some more later! See you around, and if you have any quesitons you can always ask. ^-^

Years
    Thank you Dragon, Venusaur is the power ;p
    My favorite games are Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, these games give me a lot of nostalgia.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hello!! :)
    I.. don't even know which type is my favorite XD But all my starters are grass type!! I always start with the grass starter :) Well... Except for venusaur (sorry!) but I love Ivysaur!! ;)

Have fun here! :)

Years
    Welcome, I'm pretty new myself. I quite like grass types, myself. But Fairy and Psychic always take precedence ;)

Hope you enjoy it here. New forums are always a little daunting.

Years
    Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. I'm 29 and live in California. My favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquill. I'm currently playing "Pokemon X" and am looking to exchange friend codes. Hope you all have a great day.

Friend Code: 2079-8549-9217

Back