• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Moon...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Why do people find it so cool to dislike Robert Pattinson so much? As a person, there's not too much of a reason to dislike him at all. = =; Although, I will admit that I don't find him attractive, but he did play Edward's role better in New Moon.

Now, more on topic..

OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I SAW IT TWICE. IN TWO DAYS. <3

>__>

I was on Team Jacob going in, and I was still on Team Jacob coming out.

Now I really want to see Eclipse.

(Oh, and I loved the CGI'd wolves.)

Path

Cool
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I can sum up my opinion on this movie, the last movie, and all of the books with one word.

"Ugh."

I ended up seeing this movie with a bunch of friends cuz they're all ladies and into this kind of thing and they kind of dragged me along. I wish someone had paid for me to go in, cuz that was such a waste of two of my hours. Also, Bella is probably one of the most selfish fictional characters I have ever seen.

Years
    I liked it a lot more than Twilight. The ending was a bit of a letdown, but meh.

Spoiler:

Also, Bella is probably one of the most selfish fictional characters I have ever seen.
    I agree.

And wtf was up with the screaming thing? This movie made me like her even less. I wish they would shift focus to some of the more interesting characters.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol... so surfing the internet and I found this:

New Moon...

I love you Australia! XD

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    lol... so surfing the internet and I found this:

New Moon...

I love you Australia! XD

WIN. :D

Anyway, I can't stand don't really care for Twilight. A friend of mine went to see the first movie, and she said that girls were squealing every single time Edward showed up...which was kind of a lot, so they were basically squealing through the whole movie.

In short, this series' fanbase scares the crap out of me. Dx

I also don't care for sparkling vampires. >_> <_<

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    I dislike New Moon with a very deep-rooted passion.
    Longer post enclosed.

Spoiler:

RomGenius

Bad Ass ;)
    Years
    Oh jeez lol, Twilight. Don't even know where to start. That movie has to be my least favorite movie of all time. There was like no killing, blood or anything a good vampire movie has. It was like watching high school music vampire style lol. Didn't watch the second one but I am assuming it is as crappy as the first.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
    Oh my God, the fans...they were squealing their butts off when they saw Jacob onscreen shirtless. And Edward onscreen, too. I couldn't enjoy the movie because of those fangirls... *barf*

Back