• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Need Advice on Next Purchases

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    My daughter wanted pokemon for Christmas so I purchased Platinum Arceus Flamemaster theme and Supreme Victors Milotic Theme. Also Purchased a bit of boosters for both of those and some other ones that had EX after them like Holon Phantoms etc which my mom got her. We really were not sure what to get.

So anyhow what should I be getting her next? Platinum, RR Plat? stick to Plat SV and Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I agree, variety is more fun. You get more variety in booster packs than theme decks, because theme decks are meant to be played with and so they include up to four copies of the same card. Plus you get the element of surprise with boosters!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Well she can make her own decks out of booster pack cards, so if they get those she can collect and build decks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    boosters are better than theme decks...theme decks play an easy methad..if you make your own deck with the boosters it could be better than a theme deck

Back