• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new noob spriter on the block

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Hi everybody I'm harry and I've been a Pokemon fan since the kanto region was the only region anyway I'm a beginner spriter who hopes to beome better in time

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oooh, Spriting. :D Are you just learning the ropes of spriting, or you know your way around it? I tried spriting myself...ehh, all I know is just recoloring....that was all. xD Welcome to the forums! You'll feel at home with our Pixel Art sections located at the Art Gallery! If you have some sprites to show off, you can create a gallery of your own. But first you'll have to make at least 15 posts if you're planning to make a gallery. Just so you know in advance. :P

At that section you'll be able to participate in several projects, or maybe make your own? There's also events to partake as well, so don't miss out!

Have fun spriting, and so-totally looking forward to see your work, if you plan to show it off. :D Don't hestitate to ask me questions if you have any, ok! Read the rules, and see ya around!

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
    Wow spriting looks pretty wicked from the ones i've seen and whenever I look at them, I always wonder how they managed to get the details so correct XD. I'm sure you will improve with time especially now that you've joined PC right? There's lots of things to take part in as well so good luck with everything ;)
    Have fun lingering within the vastness that is PC and make friends too X)
    Cya round

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everybody I'm harry and I've been a Pokemon fan since the kanto region was the only region anyway I'm a beginner spriter who hopes to beome better in time

Welcome to PC, huh? I wonder how your sprites will look like in the end? Oh, and I think I started out like you, but I think I never stopped. :) Still playing Pokémon right now!

Have fun around the forums, anyway!

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Hey Harry! I am also a beginner spriter, though i can do fusions, recolours, Banners, and Avatars. but, hey, welcome to the community, you should try everything!

Back