• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New old timer ^_~

Hahahabvc87

Needs a better dentist
Years
  • I started on pokemon when I was in grade 5. Now I am in university and am still enjoying it. Funny thing is, I kinda stopped 3 years ago and only resumed recently, and SO much has changed =/. I still remember that the last pokemon movie I watched - Spell of the Unown - was still considered to be new back then. Man I feel old. XD

I am a pokemon fan. Always have, always will be :)

Years
  • Of course it has. There's been another generation, and new mechanics. @_@ Every generation is so much diffrent from the last.

I remember those days too! That was the only Pokemon movie I saw by myself in theaters... actually, that's the ONLY movie I saw alone in the theaters. XD I LOVE that movie ;; I want to see it so bad now.

Anyway, welcome. ^^ I hope you have fun. =)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hi, Welcome to pokecommunity ! :D I hope you have a great time, if you need any help, have any questions or wanna be friends, you can always PM me ^^

Also, make sure you read the rules and FAQs so that you don't do something that is against the rules :P

Ciao

Back