• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New one here^^

ShineSage

A rebel at heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Who is the person I call I?

Well.. I'm Sage, 14 years old and a proudly Dutch girl.
    There's a big chance you will find grammatic errors in my posts, 3 years of english lessons on school ain't enough to fix them I'm afraid.

I really love animals(and pokemon!), especially canines and felines. I just finished reading the second book of Warrior Cats. Sadly the next books aren't translated to dutch yet, but warriors is the main reason I love cats that much. Well.. one of the main reasons.

Hobbies, sports etc.

One of my biggest hobbies is drawing. A big part for the day I am drawing. Everyone around me gets annoyed because they think I am drawing to much.
    I also like to read and and to play games, especially pokemon. I just started a new game om my platinum file^^.

I don't sport, I used to tennis but I stopped with that two years ago, I only did lessons and after four years that is getting a teeeenie bit boring. I wanted to go on tabletennis but due personal reasons I don't go.

All around me

I live with my parents, my little brother and my dog. I live in the center of the big city so no nature for me. It takes a 20 minute drive to see actually see forest. I go to high school and I DON'T like maths, I'm pretty bad in it actually. The easier courses are: English(yay!), biology and dutch.

I don't leave home very often, I'm usually in my room drawing or on the computer. Because I'm quite timid and I don't trust people easily I don't have much friends, but I still have a few that I would trust with my full heart.

Random facts about me

-I love rock music
    -I absolutely hate snow(surely after it snowed for 2 freaking months some time ago>_>")
    -Curiousity killed the cat(or mexD)
    -I have to clean my room now or my mother will be VERY angry with me^^"

See you around!

Sage

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Welcome! I like drawing too, mostly graffiti-ish text and just plain designs though, not animals, pokemon etc.

I like city life, it'd be fine with me if I never saw a tree in my life ;-;

Anyways, welcome to the forums, just lemme know if you need anything.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Welcome to the forums :)
    I can't error you English its really good!
    Well cya you around, I suppose ?

ShineSage

A rebel at heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Thank you everyone^^

And Elite overlord Lesabre@ I like my intro to be as detailed as possible so people get to know me as good as possible^^

Back