• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New opening

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I love love love this action packed opening! It's now my second favourite theme to Johto Champions theme and a lot of excitingness! Squee, Gary appeared

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't think Gary appeared in the new opening? I don't think I saw him haha

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    It's weird that 4Kids usually makes crappy dubs nowadays, but very catchy theme songs (even the One Piece rap was catchy! :pirate: :P *waits for verbal attacks* But seriously, I don't agree with their poor-quality dubs :cer_pissed:, only the catchy themes. :))

PUSA tries to make good themes (which they have, from Advanced Battle Frontier to DP Battle Dimenson), but you can tell there's a distinct difference between 4Kids's and PUSA's Pokemon theme songs. With the release of the Galactic Battles theme, however, that makes me fearful of future Pokemon songs (and I was so pumped for this season, too...). Will they continue with their poor AMV-style openings? Or will they sample from the Japanese theme songs to make a theme on par with 4Kids's openings? Time will tell... :t251:

I'd really like PUSA to revamp the current DPGB theme we heard with a better opening forall future openings, which would be awesome! Maybe the one we heard was surely a test theme? Maybe they could invite 4Kids's music creators over to compose a better theme? :)

Well PUSA, if you're somehow browsing these types of forums like Bulbapedia says you're doing, revamp the current Galactic Battles theme! (possibly collaborating with 4KIDS?) and NEVER use another ending scene for a theme like the one we heard for DPGB a few days ago. OK? NEVER AGAIN, PLEASE! Because, no offense PUSA, but that was one of the worst endings I've heard for any anime theme. Ever.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I like the song, but several of the clips appear used. Like Ash's pose at the ending and and Chimchar's flame at the beginning...but other that then, I'm satisfied.

Then again, I was satisfied with the last opening and tired of that quickly, so, ehhh...:tired:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *headdesk* I was so anxious to what they would do with High Touch!

...They killed it. Hell, they cut out Shinji's smile. C'mon! Guhhhh.

I really really hope this is temporary. The only thing I like is the actual song (until the end, of course).

Grrr, PUSA (or whoever does the openings). You can do better than this...

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I enjoyed the song (barring the last scene that ruined it) probably about the same as High Touch. It's really catchy..but it was sort of a let down after how awesome I thought the Battle Dimension theme was.

Back