• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Person Appeared!

Years
    Hey guys! My name is Fay, and obviously, I'm new here.
    A little bit about myself: I'm 17, I love to draw and design, my favorite color is green (a little obvious, haha), and my favorite Poke'mon is Nidoking. I've been into Poke'mon since Red version came out and I've reserved Soul Silver (I assume many of you have reserved a copy of your favorite).

I decided to join this forum because I'm always wanting to talk about Poke'mon and interested in trading, battling, and the artistic side of the community.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Poke'fans! :D

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    New Person used teleport?

:nervous:

All *lame* jokes asside, welcome to the community and I hope you stay a while. :]

Years
    Fay, that's a pretty name! ^^ It's nice to meet you, my name's Elesha. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay.

kingjay99

you cant get better then me
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    welcome, New person. pull up a chair and stay here a while. (I might not:P, i have to pee)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Another Pokemon fan? That's great to hear =D. I see, green is your favorite color. Anyway hello and I hope you like it here n_n.

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
    Years
    hey welcome to pc :D
    always like 20 people joining pc everyday
    your welcome to send me a friend request if you like :)
    enjoy!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    welcome, New person. pull up a chair and stay here a while. (I might not:P, i have to pee)
    Lmao, you have to pee and you posted it... Nice.

I came here cuz of the intro title o: Annnnd green is my favourite colour as well, although that's not why I came cuz I didn't read that till I opened the thread.
    I didn't reserve either game. I can't see 'em being sold out, not here.
    Well, welcome to the forums. Have a jolly time discussing the wonders of Pokemon (x

Years
    Thank you everyone for the greetings! I'm so happy that everyone here is so active and nice! 8D

Lmao, you have to pee and you posted it... Nice.

I came here cuz of the intro title o: Annnnd green is my favourite colour as well, although that's not why I came cuz I didn't read that till I opened the thread.
    I didn't reserve either game. I can't see 'em being sold out, not here.
    Well, welcome to the forums. Have a jolly time discussing the wonders of Pokemon (x

I don't think we'll necessarily run out here either (we have 3 GameStops in the area x__x) but I'm eager to get the Lugia figurine. xD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! If you need any help or want to be friends, just ask :)

As for HG/SS I'm not getting it right away... my brother's buying both so I can save myself the money:P

Anyway, please enjoy your stay!

Back