• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person here |・ω・`)

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hi hello how are you~

You can all call me Aile, I've been a fan of pokemon, though I had stopped after diamond due to school and other factors, I got back by the time black and white 2 rolled around, and I'm thinking of going back into competitive battling and breeding as well now that X & Y just came back out~ (so feel free to give me advice whenever 8D~)

Outside pokemon, I draw a bit , and I also play fighting games as well (mostly 2d fighters).
    I also collect figures as well, and just recently tapped into the BjD hobby as well
    I'm also a big fan of the persona / blazblue series!

So yeah uvu ~

Last edited:
    Whee cute smileys! Let me join you in posting 'em. 。◕‿◕。 Welcome to the forum! n_n

Black and White 2 were absolutely amazing so I'm very glad that you tried them out. X and Y are most breathtaking though, given the lovely new graphics, and I'm sure the competitive scene will change a lot now that we have the fairy type among other things. If you're interested in battling, why not check out the Battle Center board?

See you around and stick around! If you're interested you can always show off your art in our art board as well, it's wonderful for feedback and comments. Our members are so talented and creative. Feel free to contact me or another staff if you need assistance along the way! :o

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Thank you for the welcome (●´∀`●)!

I seriously have no regrets getting Black and White 2, it got me back into pokemon again. I totally agree with you on regards to X & Y as well, I love the visuals and I really love the BGM (Like okay, I don't like team flare but I gotta admit they have a great theme www) . And I'll be sure to check out the battle center board too!

I'll probably do that too c: I might post some art later once I reorganize things .

and I'll totally keep that in mind!

Years
    Kanji likes you.

Welcome aboard Aile, it's always nice to have a Persona fan around, assuming that you are one. (I mean, your avatar and name pretty much gives it away)

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    ajshfkjaefsd

Thanks for the welcome! and yes, I'm a persona fan, pushing aside the fact that the fighting game spin off was my first exposure to the series haha~

Years
    Welcome to the forums. I've heard of the Persona series from a friend but never actually got around to playing them especially now that I have tons of stuff to do o_o

I actually got back into Pokemon when one of my work buddies showed me White 2, so I ended up getting Black 2. I don't see him much ever since he found a new job but it was thanks to him I love Pokemon again. :)

I wanna battle/trade ya sometime since you're into competitive battling. I haven't made an official team yet but I EV train Pokemon I like and make teams out of them, if that makes sense.

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    You should give it a try! I personally love the series, especially with the game's cast, so if you have the time to spare, you should give it a spin~

And I'd definitely want to play and trade with you~ I'm still in the middle of figuring out what kind of team I'd be building, but once I do get around to making one, I'd like to challenge you! C:

Back