• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Person pokemon

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello, Miss Maya.

Welcome to PC!

Judging from your avatar, I'd say you like Flareon? :3 I love that Pokemon. xD

...aand you're into Final Fantasy as well, huh?

Anyway, have fun around here, and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello miss maya!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! =D
    Read the rules and FAQ to be totally safe from any unnecessary trouble. And don't hesist to ask any question to any staff(like break.) or normal member(like me). We're all there for you. ;D

So, have fun around the forums~

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well good evening to you too :pink_nod: Nice to know another Pokemon lover is in the house. well anyway we hope you like PokeCommunity Jessica. Or Miss Maya which ever one you like to be called. :pink_laugh:

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    Welcome to PC! Remember to read the rules, and (I don't even know if I need to say this,) HAVE FUN!

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC. I too am a Pokemon fan although I am a fan of a lot of other things as well! Hope you make tons of friends and have a good time here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's, you don't wanna get in trouble, do you?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Omg give her a break:p Wut UPPP Miss maya!? Your thread title made me think of Lucario=) Enjoy your stay, and have fun!

Back