• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    I don't really care for the Pokemart being inside of the Pokecenter, because it feels nontraditional, but it can help out people just getting into the games, and those who do speed runs.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury
    Years
  • or mayhaps That means we can change the color of the touch screen. That would be an interesting small little touch

I agree! blue and pink are so over for me... I would like a dark red or a silver one. And I like that thing of changing in the pokecenter. Spares the run and the flying. I wonder if we get capes in the clothing like Lance and Clair...

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)

that the Pokemon Centre and the PokeMart are still combined :(

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • Omg everyone looks so tall and <3333333 WE FINALLY HAVE LEGS GUYS. WE. FINALLY. HAVE. LEGS. :D

And the counters <3 omg the counters they are actually really tall too WHY AM I SO EXCITED ITS JUST A POKECENTER AHUSEFIPQJCNQEOCNDF.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Huh, so the touch-screen isn't limited to the PSS system, but can also show your party? I'm waaaay behind as far as updates if I'm the only one surprised by this, haha. And yeah, being able to change color for your touch screen regardless of your gender will be awesome. :D

...oh and the pokemon center looks 'aight.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Hm. It reminds me a bit of something from a Pokemon Ranger game, but I can't put my finger on it. I like it. There were some people talking about the Center and the Mart being separate again, so I'm relieved that they're still connected.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Looks very smartly designed. It looks like there's a lot going on in one Center. Looks better than the BW PokeCenter in my opinion. However, I'm curious about why there is a Pokemon sprite on the touch screen.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)

that the Pokemon Centre and the PokeMart are still combined :(

Why? It's so much easier to have them both in one building. You don't have to run around as much to find the Poke Mart and can just go to one building for everything. I don't see what's wrong what something that's more convenient.

Anyway, I'm loving the design of the Pokemon Center in this game. It's very modern and sleek looking. I love the outside the most and I like that the Pokemart is still combined with it cause it's honest really convenient. I figured that would be something from Gen V they would keep.

Years
  • I really love the design of the center! I've always liked the connection of the mart and am glad to see they made the place even larger with the changing room. Every time I enter a new town, I think I will end up rushing by the buildings and NPCs to check out their clothing choices first!

Looks very smartly designed. It looks like there's a lot going on in one Center. Looks better than the BW PokeCenter in my opinion. However, I'm curious about why there is a Pokemon sprite on the touch screen.

There's normally one of your party Pokémon bumping around on the screen which links to Pokémon Amie. I can't remember if it's your first Pokémon (likely) or if it's random, but I do remember seeing it in the demo videos.

Years
  • Honestly, I don't really care for the fact that the Poké Mart is in the same building as the Pokémon Center.. but I will say, I really do like the new design of the Pokémon Center. It looks more "high-tech" if you ask me..

seishiro-san

Inspirational
    Years
  • Loving the new interior of the Pok'emon Center. Now if only those books on the shelves were read-able! Looking forward to enter a PC in X or Y!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I preferred it when the Pokémon Center & PokéMart were separate buildings, having said that this Pokémon Center looks much better than the ones in Black & White.

Years
  • The Pokecenter does look really nice and modern!
    Loving it :D

I actually love how they combined the Pokemon Center and Poke Mart. It's very convenient to heal up and shop for essential items in one place. Still, I love how modern it looks in this game!

Back