• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wasn't there someone in Kanto who wanted a pink Pokemon with a floral pattern?
    Yeah, the picknicker girl after the Rock Tunnel IIRC. She complained about the pokemon being too chunky :/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Wasn't there someone in Kanto who wanted a pink Pokemon with a floral pattern?
    I don't know(surprise in awe if that's true) then maybe we will get a grass ghost like Gardenia who was scared of ghost and said " What if there was a grass pokemon who was part ghost?" yay a Jack-o-lantern perhaps!

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
    I will definitely be getting Hihidaruma. The best out of the bunch in my opinion. Maybe Mamepato,Meguroku,Gear, and Shimama too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Love the new Pokemon!!
    Especially the Zebra. Looks like a 1st or 2nd evo though [with another to follow possibly?].

I really want the Jack O Lantern Grass/Ghost type too!
    Polar bear, tiger, hyena, snail and a keastral are a few other animals I think would make cool 'mons. I'd also like some kind of germ Pokemon. Like a virus of some such? I don't think there's one like that already unless I'm forgetting...

Female professor is hot <3

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    As I said earlier, I absolutely love the Chinchilla.

I have a weird freaky story about the Chinchilla Pokemon. A few weeks ago my parents were playing those Facebook games-Treasure Isle and Farmville. And the game released a Chinchilla that you could put on your island and farm. As soon as I saw it I'm like "awww, it's so cute and it looks like it could be a Pokemon! They should totally make a chinchilla Pokemon!!!"

So I'm also kinda weirded out that I in a way, predicted the chinchilla pkmn. It looks exactly how I imagined a chinchilla pokemon should look to.

I'm so happy that my wish came true!!!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    i dislike most of those new pokes except for the zebra, and the chincilla. maybe the bird will be okay it looks kinda cute but i hope they do not go overboard on the evoloutions.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    ok, that fiery ape thing looks like one of my doodles. like seriously.
    i was making a new legendary trio in my spare time on day and i made that, an ice one, and a rock one.
    creepy.....................

and I HATE YOU GAME FREAK!
    reshiram? fire?
    zekrom? electric?
    WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
    all i wanted was a light type.....
    and dragon dark is way better then any other typing i can think of. wah.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    this region is gonna be really diverse!

theres an icy area, a forest area, a desert area, a lack area, plenty of oceanic area, and i think i see volcanic area at he top right behind the letters, but im not sure....

this region is completely EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (especially if thats a volcanic area)

Years
    I freaking love these Pokemon! The chinchilla is SO adorable, I dont care if it has the worst stats ever, I am still going to use it ;3

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I freaking love these Pokemon! The chinchilla is SO adorable, I dont care if it has the worst stats ever, I am still going to use it ;3

Same here, same here!! It's going to be my best Pokemon!

I was always hoping they would make a Chinchilla!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how my wish came true. I swear they mustve read my mind.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I was right about the typings, Yay for my prediction coming true. Now I predict...the third one will be Ice to be a reverse dragon version of the Bird trio!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I was right about the typings, Yay for my prediction coming true. Now I predict...the third one will be Ice to be a reverse dragon version of the Bird trio!

itl be a fire type, cuz reshi is ICE i refuse to believe that ugly thing is fire, no fire pokemon could look THAT hideous

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    New Ability I want to see...

New ability:
    Chivalrous.

Does more damage to Pokemon of its own Gender, but does less to Pokemon of the opposite Gender.

I know it's similar to Rivalry, but Blaze, Overgrow, Torrent, and Swarm are really similar...

I just know if I was a Pokemon, this would be MY ability.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Chiramii is amazingly cute <3
    Granted it's the Isshu "Rattata", but It's definately going to be on my team. X3

Munna is acceptable. It will work out for me only if it has amazing evolutions.

Mamepato is adorable, but it kinda seems like a re-hash of starly. Meh. Still good <3

Hihidaruma is, er, interesting, but I guess if I can accept chimchar, I can accept whatever- this thing is.

Shimama is just an electric Ponyta, but it's good. Very nice.

Meguroko is neat! It's sorta like a dark hippopotas.
    Only better.

And as for gear:
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

....Allright, if I can take Bidoof, I can take this, but really?
    Floating Gears?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I suggest a poach option in Pokemon. I really want to see what my character looks like in a chinchilla coat.
    Anyways, is there any reason why the alligator looks like a raccoon as well? Raccoons aren't that sinister IMO.

Back