• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
  • Okay, when that game comes out, I am scowering the grass for a Chiramii first thing.<333
    The other new ones? Eh, they're okay.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • IMO a co-incidence. After all, the comment is more a vague attempt to be funny in that 'girls like cute stuff' sort of manner than some vague...hint or whatnot 15 years down the track or whatever the number is. -_- And after all, what's the point? The previously-mentioned ideas with certain Pokemon having evolutions have some sort of bearing I guess due to the picture, but here it's just a one-liner from an old game. If they wanted to delay this Pokemon assuming it was made for first gen then why leave the text in?

Anyways, too many questions marks over this, and TBH slightly in the straw-grabbing department - more than likely a mere coincidence.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^ That pretty much confirms it for me. :3

Notthough other people have also shown how parts of the region relates to places in Japan as well - similarities do not make confirmation. It could be based on it, but IMO we need more than that.

I'll note though that Pokemon does have a region based on america - Pokemon Colosseum/XD for the GCN's region of Orre is said to be based off of Arizona.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't think Gear will evolve... it seems like it will be Zekroms minions. They remind me of Unown or Combie.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Oh God not another Combee!

I just hope Gear dies not evolve like Combee!!!

I want male and female Gears to evolve!!! D: I mated soooooooo many combee eggs with no female Combee I almost shot myself.

Which reminds me: Vespiking, anyone?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Notthough other people have also shown how parts of the region relates to places in Japan as well - similarities do not make confirmation. It could be based on it, but IMO we need more than that.

I'll note though that Pokemon does have a region based on america - Pokemon Colosseum/XD for the GCN's region of Orre is said to be based off of Arizona.

Where? I've seen people compare it to Honshu, Belgium, England and Russia. It doesn't resemble any of them at all. I looked all over Japan and didn't find anything that has that shape at all either.

Years
  • WTF!!!!

[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

do not want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    *Chiramii is my favorite out of all those :D
    *Though I hate the fire ape and gears... we already have a fire monkey why need another?
    plus it gives me the creeps. the gears are well awkward T_T"
    *The desert croc and pigeon are okay... kind of. I only like the crocs "goggle" eyes XD That was cute.
    *The Zebra is fine, alittle on the oddside. and so is the pink dreameater pokemon. But they'll probabky warm up to me eventually.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I just thought of a something that kinda supports Munna being a Drowzee pre-evo. Drowzee and Hypno have pink shinies. What if Munna has a yellow shiny form? That would make sense, kinda. =P

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I just hope Gear dies not evolve like Combee!!!

I want male and female Gears to evolve!!! D: I mated soooooooo many combee eggs with no female Combee I almost shot myself.

Which reminds me: Vespiking, anyone?
    Gears will most like be genderless, I'm 95% sure. They're metal for pete's sake. =P

And there are no kings of a colony of bees, so no Vespiking.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Maybe the floral pattern is under the mud pattern. XD But I like Sargaent's reason. Also the girl who mentioned the pink Pokemon with floral pattern was from kanto, where Drowzee come from. Idk, it's still possible that they are two different things.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think Munna maybe similar to Shaymin... that is what she reminds me of. Maybe it is the cute legendary?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    For some reason I can't see Munna being a Legendary/Sub-Legendary-a-la-Shaymin or whatever. I think it'll just be one of those psychic Pokemon you come across early to midway through the game.

Or maybe that's just what I want it to be. :P

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Wow, I'm sure I'll get used to these new ones eventually, but right now I'm just not feeling them. I mean, I was hoping for more inanimate object type pokemon, but gears? XD I wonder what would happen if they combined with Magneton? :P

At least Zekrom turned out to be Dragon/Electric though, I'm definitely getting White now. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think Munna maybe similar to Shaymin... that is what she reminds me of. Maybe it is the cute legendary?

A theory other than the Drowzee one, good. Yeah now I can kind of sort this. If it were to get an evolution I can't really imagine it other than some sort of balloon Pokemon... Or a role similar to Zorua/Zoaroark... considering they can evolve and most legendaries can't. (I know there are exclusions to this but I forgot which ones - or unless I imagined it, I don't know.)

Back