• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I want Pokemon that can Affect and threaten multiverse.
    Specially since ORAS introduce the idea of multiple universe.
    I also prefer -

--A Fire Goat

-- A Pegasus

-- An Angel

-- A sword wielding pokemon.

-- A Time pokemon that use clock's stick as sword! Its signature attack will be "Time leap" where its move ahead time to stick his foe

-- Another mecha warrior pokemon.

-- Another perfectly design pokemon like Lucario.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

So, found two really good looking ideas, dunno if real or not, most likely not as the source has very little credibility. But these make me wish I designed them myself.

They were found on 4chan, so like I said, the credibility of them is extremely low. Just sharing cause I really liked these two.
    Looks like an elaborate fusion between Pumpkaboo and Phantump to me...I suppose in one sense that could give some credibility to the Pokemon Fusion idea going around, although I'd be more inclined to call these out as fakes personally, since I think fusion is highly unlikely and, as others have said, the designs look a little off. As Fakemon designs they're not half-bad, though!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm probably slow to this party, but I'd love a dark fairy!

Dark fairy will happen either this generation or in a future generation. The idea is way too logical for it to not happen. It would be the ultimate good vs evil Pokemon - maybe the first Pokemon in the line is a fairy type, second would be dark - corrupted, and the third would find the 'balance' between its two selves. Although right now all I can imagine is an evil version of Celebi, it'd be cool nonetheless.

RE: XanderO's images. Leaning towards fake, because a current Pokemon (Pumpkaboo) looks more legitimate than it. To release something so similar next generation wouldn't be a good move.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    More things appearing. Same source, same restriction. Again these are cute as hell.

Supposedly Fire tiger, Grass Monkey, Water Dolphin

second image has the bird and dunno what the fifth image is supposed to be. Maybe first route rat. All three of the same starters are in the second image. The second appeared roughly 2 hours after the first based on time stamp.

I'mma go gush over them more~

Attachments

• New Pokémon
      1460392515112.jpg
      46.1 KB · Views: 30
    • New Pokémon
      1460397514710.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 29
    Last edited:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    More things appearing. Same source, same restriction. Again these are cute as hell.

second image has the bird and dunno what the fifth image is supposed to be. Maybe first route rat. All three of the same starters are in the second image. The second appeared roughly 2 hours after the first based on time stamp.

Well, I really like the fire and water starters, in fact I really hope those are real; they're just adorable and the dolphin looks both able to be on land and in water.

But I actually hope that they are not real, because if the water and fire starters are real than the grass one is too and it looks very unappealing because 1) it looks too much like chimchar, 2) it looks like a generic cartoon monkey, 3) its evo is likely Grass/Fighting and we definitely don't have enough of those (insert sarcasm here), and 4) I HATE monkeys.

But I do like the rodent. If they are real I'd have to save my judgement on grassmonkey until I saw its evos.

The dolphin is just awesome though. It looks like it has a crescent moon on its head and a shark fin on its back, a mermaid tail, and seal flippers. You wouldn't expect these to come together so nicely, but it looks great on this dolphin. Game Freak better produce a good water starter if that's not it, because I really want that one.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    its evo is likely Grass/Fighting

You honestly cannot judge typing by looks anymore. I mean Samurott was said to be Water/Fighting before we got it's actual typing. Emboar was Fire/Dark and Serperior was Grass/Electric. We did the same with Delphox with many believing it was Fire/Fairy. Some even freaked cause they thought it was Fire/Fighting due to it learning Power up Punch.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    You honestly cannot judge typing by looks anymore. I mean Samurott was said to be Water/Fighting before we got it's actual typing. Emboar was Fire/Dark and Serperior was Grass/Electric. We did the same with Delphox with many believing it was Fire/Fairy. Some even freaked cause they thought it was Fire/Fighting due to it learning Power up Punch.

True, they could turn it into a wood sprite and make it Grass/Fairy. I don't think it's possible to predict typings anymore, especially since some pokemon don't have typings that they should have. *cough*florges*cough*

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years

Another Grass monkey? Didn't we already get Simisage two gens ago? Out of all the animals I imaged would fit as a Fire starter, the tiger was my most prominent choice because of the Fire/Fighting trend prior to Gen VI and it really suits the animal (thanks to Street Fighter and Kung Fu Panda). I'm curious to see how they're gonna make a Water starter as a dolphin work, because last time I check, dolphins can't walk on land unlike previous aquatic animals used as Water starters.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Water Dolphin

I think Dolphin is the worst idea for a starter since Fish pokemon can't move very well in land (at least not in anime or real life )
    Water starter has to be something that can move in land just as well as water.
    I liked the fire starter though , The actually type of starter Ash need to catch.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Another Grass monkey? Didn't we already get Simisage two gens ago?

We got three fire monkeys within two generations. Chimchar in 4 and Pansear and Darmanitan in 5. Skitty in 3 didn't stop Glameow from appearing in 4. We get a generic bird every generation. Two sets of bats and two different families of tadpoles. We have common repeated ideas, so another grass monkey isn't absurd.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    If we do get another monkey though, I hope it'll be like a leamur? or something, like that popular grass starter Fairmont going around. Don't know if I'd want it to be a starter though.

I'm also a little annoyed about the direction of grass Pokémon, I want more plant like Pokémon.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    We got three fire monkeys within two generations. Chimchar in 4 and Pansear and Darmanitan in 5. Skitty in 3 didn't stop Glameow from appearing in 4. We get a generic bird every generation. Two sets of bats and two different families of tadpoles. We have common repeated ideas, so another grass monkey isn't absurd.

Darmanitan is an ape, not a monkey, and all three of them are based on different species of primate. The Grass monkey looks like a repeat of the same species used for Simi trio.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Darmanitan is an ape, not a monkey, and all three of them are based on different species of primate. The Grass monkey looks like a repeat of the same species used for Simi trio.

You're pushing semantics, they are all primate regardless of minor genus. Bottom line, we had something that goes ook and shared the same type. For the sake of the semantics though, Infernape would also be an ape being based off a chimp line as Chimpanzies are apes. Meaning we had two fire aped back to back. Still shows that we still use mutilpe generic design ideas right after one another. Even if the species isn't the exact same, that wasn't the defining point to the argument. They are still "monkeys" for a general look at the. You also cannot say with 100% accuracy that the fake monkey shown and Pansage would be the exact same species in the very end. We could get a similar monkey as a starter or even in general, just getting another Grass "monkey" as a filler for the pokedex. So long as they make it somewhat different, even if a little, they can reuse the same basic ideas all they want.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    I'd like another Lion Pokémon, but I am happy enough with Litleo and Pyroar...

I would like some new additions to the Three Elemental Monkeys. I'm just going to throw speculated ideas out there, you can help with better names if you want.

Panzap - Simizap (Electric)
    Panwing - Simiwing (Flying)
    Pantox - Simitox - (Poison)
    Panstone - Simistone (Rock)
    Panearth - Simiearth (Ground)
    Panpsy - Simipsy - (Psychic)
    Panhaunt - Simihaunt (Ghost)
    Panore - Simiore (Steel)
    Panfairy - Simifairy (Fairy)
    Pangon - Simigon (Dragon)
    Panbrawl - Simibrawl - (Fighting)
    Pandoom - Simidoom - (Dark)
    Panbug - Simibug (Bug)
    Panfreeze - Simifreeze (Ice)
    Panplain - Simiplain (Normal)

I would also like to see three elemental cats or three elemental dogs.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I'd like another Lion Pokémon, but I am happy enough with Litleo and Pyroar...

I would like some new additions to the Three Elemental Monkeys. I'm just going to throw speculated ideas out there, you can help with better names if you want.

Panzap - Simizap (Electric)
    Panwing - Simiwing (Flying)
    Pantox - Simitox - (Poison)
    Panstone - Simistone (Rock)
    Panearth - Simiearth (Ground)
    Panpsy - Simipsy - (Psychic)
    Panhaunt - Simihaunt (Ghost)
    Panore - Simiore (Steel)
    Panfairy - Simifairy (Fairy)
    Pangon - Simigon (Dragon)
    Panbrawl - Simibrawl - (Fighting)
    Pandoom - Simidoom - (Dark)
    Panbug - Simibug (Bug)
    Panfreeze - Simifreeze (Ice)
    Panplain - Simiplain (Normal)

I would also like to see three elemental cats or three elemental dogs.

Most of these would not make sense. The Monkey trio is based off cooking and food like terms. Sage, Sear, and Pour. To keep to the uniqueness of that, the only ones that would even come close to matching are Ice and Electric. You could include poison as well, but I do not see that happening. They are also probably based on Speak, See, and Hear no evil.

And to be honest, a lot of the ideas, to me, would look extremely dumb. I mean a Bug Monkey and a Dragon Monkey?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Some new Megas would be cool. Especially one for Rapidash based off of Pegasus.
    However.... I would prefer for there to be brand new ones; more than they skated by with in their last bunch.

As for what I'd like to see:

Moose (With maybe a Fighting type, since moose have tempers)
    Stegosaurus (For a Fossil)
    Dolphin or Porpoise
    Flying Fish
    A baby form for Miltank/Taurous (Gender based evolution of course)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I like some of you guys' ideas as well. A Triceratops and/or Parasaurlophus would be epic. As would a Gryphon - either as a common Pokemon or Legendary.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I still want an alternate evolution for Roselia.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Some new Megas would be cool. Especially one for Rapidash based off of Pegasus.
    However.... I would prefer for there to be brand new ones; more than they skated by with in their last bunch.

As for what I'd like to see:

Moose (With maybe a Fighting type, since moose have tempers)
    Stegosaurus (For a Fossil)
    Dolphin or Porpoise
    Flying Fish
    A baby form for Miltank/Taurous (Gender based evolution of course)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I like some of you guys' ideas as well. A Triceratops and/or Parasaurlophus would be epic. As would a Gryphon - either as a common Pokemon or Legendary.

Or the Griffin can be the pseudo legendary. It'll start off as a small lion cub with some feathers on it's back.

Back