• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokeballs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Ok, so we all know that there are always some new Pokeballs in every generation (I think?) So why not discuss what new Pokeballs will be coming with the 5th Generation!
    Post away!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • A cloud ball? Probably use it on flying types, and if we ever get the feature to guide out pokemon when their flying, that ball could be specific for only that feature.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im hopin a ball like the ORIGINAL fast ball

the run ball i guess you could call it that, so you can catch perky roarers, whirlwinders,& teleporters lol (also selfdestructers :P )

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    or how about the dead ball. If you have one in your bag and the pokemon faints, it gives you one last chance to try and catch it. It's catch rate would be at its highest since its fainted, but could still escape.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I want a Pokeball that increases one of the stats of the pokemon captured as soon as it's taken out but this only lasts for 3 turns then the effect disappears! I call it the Energy ball!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I never use special PokeBalls, so I don't really care. Well, okay, sometimes I use Heal Balls, but besides that, I like to stick to the normal ones.

Maybe they'll have something similar to Kurt's Apricorns. That would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Sunrise Ball:Stronger than Ultra Ball when Time is Morning.
    DayBreak Ball:Stronger than Ultra Ball when Time is Day.
    Power Ball:Stronger than Ultra Ball when Opponents Base Stat of Attack/Sp.Attack is Higher than 100.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    or how about the dead ball. If you have one in your bag and the pokemon faints, it gives you one last chance to try and catch it. It's catch rate would be at its highest since its fainted, but could still escape.
    This is actually a really good idea, I think it could work too!

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • ball berry! a berry that can b used as a pokeball! :D then u dont need to buy pokeballs, u can just plant them and get more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    ball berry! a berry that can b used as a pokeball! :D then u dont need to buy pokeballs, u can just plant them and get more.
    Haha, that would be awesome! You would never have to buy them again, hehe!

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • or how about the dead ball. If you have one in your bag and the pokemon faints, it gives you one last chance to try and catch it. It's catch rate would be at its highest since its fainted, but could still escape.

I like it. Original and useful.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Possibly the worst idea ever.

The point of capturing is that you have to make sure you DON'T faint the pokémon, introducing a ball that means it doesn't matter makes capturing new Pokémon (Legendaries especially) stupidly easy. It's basically a master ball.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Volcano Ball: Similar to Net Ball,but Ups Catch chance for Fire and Rock types.
    Snag Ball(LOL XD)Steal Trainers Pokemon

blue

gucci
    Years
  • A cloud ball? Probably use it on flying types, and if we ever get the feature to guide out pokemon when their flying, that ball could be specific for only that feature.

If they made a ball for just flying type then they'd have to do it for all the other types most probally.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Type specific balls? That would make things too obvious.
    Yes, but the Pokemon World already have such Poke Balls, such as the Net Ball.

ball berry! a berry that can b used as a pokeball! then u dont need to buy pokeballs, u can just plant them and get more.
    Do you mean Apricot-based Poke Balls?

If not, then answer me. How could one made a Poke Ball out of a Cheri or Leppa Berry?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ooooh! I never thought about pokéballs!
    I like the idea of a cloud Ball! There are type based balls... like the net ball!

Maybe some thing like.. uh.. Lite ball? Theres a heavy ball so why not lite? It works well on lighter pocket monsters!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back