• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New PokeCenter Pictures

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
  • Okay goto serebii.net right now! There are new pictures! Anyway, there is a picture of the inside of a PokeCenter, and it has a basement and a second floor! I think that the basement is to trade with 3rd gen games(haha traveling to the bottom of the DS) and the top for trading to other games(haha traveling through the air).

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    i hope not, when they can add a extra map with a more realistic feel to it being a pokecenter, they can add the trading thing on the same place where they have the other trading stuff this is juss what i hope tho

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Aha, better scans finally. Thanks Usohachii_Pot.

Interesting, looking at the male/female comparisons, male Scizor looks bigger than the female, although I can't immediately tell the difference between the male and female Butterfree. It's nice to have stuff like this, cos it matches how real world creatures grow and develop (although I hope they make some females outside the males, something like Ariados females bigger than males makes sense, if you know your spiders.).

I do believe the Day/Night feature makes a welcome return, using five time slots rather than the two they had back in GSC. Good, it was one of the features I liked from the Metal series, added realism again.

All this just adds to the anticipation.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Aha, better scans finally. Thanks Usohachii_Pot.

Interesting, looking at the male/female comparisons, male Scizor looks bigger than the female, although I can't immediately tell the difference between the male and female Butterfree. It's nice to have stuff like this, cos it matches how real world creatures grow and develop (although I hope they make some females outside the males, something like Ariados females bigger than males makes sense, if you know your spiders.).

I do believe the Day/Night feature makes a welcome return, using five time slots rather than the two they had back in GSC. Good, it was one of the features I liked from the Metal series, added realism again.

All this just adds to the anticipation.
    Thankyou. Oh, and don't try and deny it 'Serebiii'- you know it's true.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Looks awesome I can't wait to see more pix of the new pokemon
    (but they'll probably wait for that 'till the games come out _ _)

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • I wasn't a real fan of the D.N feature in G/S/C, though I think I will find those more interesting, now that there's more than just day and night.

Can't wait.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I wonder how they will transition because it would be stupid if iit just flash over suddenly like in g/s/c.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • Sorry but the ones at serebii I can't get...But I found one! Sorry about how it looks, but I had to crop it, and I'm not good at that.
    New PokeCenter Pictures

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • the question that pops out in my mind is: why is there a staircase down, and where does it lead to ???
    oh and the new PC is kinda funny !!!

Back