• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The electric one could be an evo for Pachirisu and the rock one for heatran, they both look good xD

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    So Hakubirisu and Wooguru might be like the Zangoose and Seviper of this region..

Cool :D *pictures them circling each other in the sky and fighting*

Hakubirisu and Wooguru seem to have a Milotic/Gyarados relationship; two counterparts based on beauty/strength.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    The electric one could be an evo for Pachirisu and the rock one for heatran, they both look good xD

Heatran is a legendary Pokemon. They might be related in legend (however if it were a legendary we would probably know) and legends don't have evolutionary chains (especially over generations.) The only remote exception would be Manaphy and Phione, and even that is iffy because Phione doesn't evolve into Manaphy.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    All these new Pokemon remind me of the First Generation but, just fresh looking... If you get what I mean. I love 'em all really apart from that weird plant thing (that reminds me of that Digimon from the first series).

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    All these new Pokemon remind me of the First Generation but, just fresh looking... If you get what I mean. I love 'em all really apart from that weird plant thing (that reminds me of that Digimon from the first series).

omg I was just thinking that!

New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Sneasel3

eats icy pizza!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    7 new pokemon are:

1. Chirammi
    2. Gear
    3. Mamepato
    4. Hihidaruma
    5. Munna
    6. Megurocko
    7. Shimama

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    !!!! That plant I approve of. Our current plant... I do not. :(

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    !!!! That plant I approve of. Our current plant... I do not. :(

Now if only it was a Pokémon and not a Digimon. In this case, it is okay for Gamefreak to steal that Digimon. THEY NEED TO IMPROVE THAT PLANT!

!!!!! SEREBII JUST SAID ALL THIS MIGHT BE FAKE!!!! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE I HATE THAT PLANT SO MUCH! I WILL TRADE ALL THE NEW POKEMON TO GET THAT ONE TO GO AWAY!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Most of these Pokemon seem like Digimon anyway, so gogogogo GameFreak! :D

Really that plant needs a good evo for me to not hate it.

EDIT: FAKE? :D PERHAPS? :D

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    The tour bus ones are most likely not fake. The scan however maybe. I see nothing wrong with it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It might be about the other 5's info. D: Then again, those must be true. It has to be StupidPlant.

Tour bus ones were taken by the people who went there though, they're not official, except Em...forgot its name already. XD;

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Strange how Pokebeach says nothing about them being fake xD Yes they were fake. I swear I want to kill the ******* who did this.

Back