• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, it just upset me that me, and the rest of the Pokemon community got got like that. Ugh, Even when I look at it it's like, how could this possibly be fake? It makes me wanna call the con artist, tell him that I'm a big, mean, hairy, mama deluxe comin' to put a scratch on his arm.

Ugh, i guess I can still rely on the Pachi Clone, though after the above mentioned incident, I'm a bit skeptical... I dunno what to trust anymore, I'm scarred. #seriousface

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Lol, it just upset me that me, and the rest of the Pokemon community got got like that. Ugh, Even when I look at it it's like, how could this possibly be fake? It makes me wanna call the con artist, tell him that I'm a big, mean, hairy, mama deluxe comin' to put a scratch on his arm.

Ugh, i guess I can still rely on the Pachi Clone, though after the above mentioned incident, I'm a bit skeptical... I dunno what to trust anymore, I'm scarred. #seriousface

I know what you mean. Those are easily the best fakes I've ever seen. I mean he/she has screens and everything. I wish we were told of how they proved these as fakes!

It is a little like that isn't it? Whoever uploaded the first screen of CoroCoro could have been nice enough to upload the whole thing...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    This is strange...Why the heck isn't corocoro coming out ?It should have been leaked by now,,

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Are these for real? Left looks like a character from Toy Story (without the big nose) and the right one... uhh.. Hoothoot-Bellosom offspring?

The Water starter was already dumb-looking enough.. Though the grass is like a mutation of treecko, and fire was just like a flame grumpig.

Years
    Are these for real? Left looks like a character from Toy Story (without the big nose) and the right one... uhh.. Hoothoot-Bellosom offspring?

The Water starter was already dumb-looking enough.. Though the grass is like a mutation of treecko, and fire was just like a flame grumpig.

if im not mistaken, Serebii confirmed that little red thing as the pre-evo of hihidaruma, so they're legit, as serebi put them up on its website yesterday i believe.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Meet Basurao.

Hopefully this one isn't fake.

Years
    I might need a clearer image to judge better,but I quite like Basurao's design. It looks like it'll evolve to a tough,bulky evolution.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Basurao reminds me of the "fake" fish Pokmeon revealed yesterday...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    August 8th CoroCoro

Spoiler:

- Swana - Swan Pokemon - Water/Flying - Keen Eye or Pigeon Heart - 1.3m - 24.2kg
    - Moguryuu - Mole Pokemon - Ground - Sand Throw or Sand Power - 0.3m - 8.5kg
    - Miruhoggu (Minezumi's evo) - Normal - Precaution Pokemon - Illuminate or Keen Eye - 1.1m - 27.0kg
    - Kurumiru - Sewing Pokemon - Bug/Grass - Swarm or Chlorophyll - 0.3m 2.5kg
    - Mamambou - The Nursing Pokemon - Water - Greedy Heart or Hydration - 1.2m - 31.6kg
    - Shikijika - Season Pokemon - Normal/Grass - Chlorophyll or Herbivore - 0.6m - 19.5kg
    - The protagonists leave from their hometown Kanoko Town and meet Team Plasma in Karakusa Town.
    - Dento is the first Gym Leader - you fight him in Sanyo City.
    - Aloe is the second gym leader, a black woman you fight in Shippou City.
    - Rotation Battle - You can choose which Pokemon you make attack each turn. You have to predict which Pokemon your opponent will use and what attack they'll use.
    - Miracle Shooter - Makes you able to use Items in wireless battles. You collect points each turn and using those points you can use items. You can pick whether to have it in place or not in the rules.
    - Battle Subway - A battle-designed subway, seven battles at a time. If you win 7 battles you can get battle points and trade for various gifts.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, I liked the fake Mamambou better... and I am starting to think that it may not be related to Luvdisc, I only say that because it does not have Swift Swim but it's happened before so....
    The mole is cute
    Swana is a nice name

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    That happy blue pokemon raising his arms reminds me of Brian from Family guy, it was the first thought that came to my head. xD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Uhhh, what;s up with the different colored box-arts ?
    Will it be the 3D effect of turning it around, or a collector's edition ? *sparkly eyes*

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Umm, I liked the fake Mamambou better... and I am starting to think that it may not be related to Luvdisc, I only say that because it does not have Swift Swim but it's happened before so....
    The mole is cute
    Swana is a nice name

I don't like the Mamanbou art either.

But, remember, Swift Swim was utterly useless of Luvdisc because his Speed was already ridiculously high. Now Mamanbou can reap the effects of Rain Dance in an even better way (and its other stats are better than Luvdisc's). I'm interested to see what Greedy Heart does.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i actually like mamanbou now that i've seen ken sugimori's art.
    i hate mole though. i wish there was a kick button in battle.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since the scans didn't give any actual "new" information, besides detail on what we already seem to know, I've merged this with the new Pokemon thread, as they were both revealed in the same week. For the new gameplay changes / other changes (which I'm sure were mentioned in the rumours thread at some point for some of them), you can discuss them in the relevant threads.

Also, Mamanbou = adorable <3

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Gud God !...we'll be able to use items in Wi-fi battles !.Max revive FTW !!..wonder where this thing is heading towards...

Back