• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
    You know, I wasn't overly excited for Black and White. But after hearing some of the news on it suddenly feel really excited. So..Yeah, bring on Isshu ;D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Squirrel...I didn't see if it as a Pachi Evo was discredited yet.

If not then I'll say so. Its the same height as Pachi and only a few lbs heavier. No way its an Evo. It this was said then I missed it.

They also released an image of a very angry looking boulder that looks like Gigasu's Preevo.

The bug makes me somewhat happy, but I'm dying to know what it evolves into. Though I'm not happy with the Bug/Grass combo as the previous Bug/Grass Pokemon kinda suck.
    Well several pokemon have lost weight or height or don't grow, Polygon2actually becomes smaller than polygon, both Alakazasm and Glicor lost weight compared to their pre evo's during evolution so it can still be a Pachirisu evo :)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I like sturdy's new effect :D So what do you think the other eeveelutions will get for their new abilities? I see Jolteon getting motor drive( Which would be useless)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I like sturdy's new effect :D So what do you think the other eeveelutions will get for their new abilities? I see Jolteon getting motor drive( Which would be useless)
    Glaceon- Snow warning
    Flareon- ?
    Leafeon- Chlorophyll?
    Umbreon- ?
    Espeon- ?
    Is what I think, Glaceon's would be the best if it is Snow warning :)

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

im liking the improvement to sturdy (which was useless before) too.

just in case you dont know the abilites only change for eeveelutions caught in the dream world..

i thought of motor drive too but volt absorb is far superior. maybe jolteon will get static?

leafeon will get chlorophyll or solar power imo

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Well several pokemon have lost weight or height or don't grow, Polygon2actually becomes smaller than polygon, both Alakazasm and Glicor lost weight compared to their pre evo's during evolution so it can still be a Pachirisu evo :)

Porygon Z is bigger than both Porygon and Porygon 2.

I think with Porygon to Porygon 2 it is similar to technology. As it gets better it gets smaller. Porygon is bulky while Porygon 2 was sleek and slim.

There aren't any that I've seen that remain the same size and only gain a few lbs.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    im liking the improvement to sturdy (which was useless before) too.

Am i the only one to see it's very bad effects...Think about it..Many of those geodudes,gravelers,onixes,magnemite will take 2 turns to be knocked out..Man that'll be terrible :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Am i the only one to see it's very bad effects...Think about it..Many of those geodudes,gravelers,onixes,magnemite will take 2 turns to be knocked out..Man that'll be terrible :(

None of them will be available in Isshu though. As for the pokemon replacing them…boy will it be annoying. Here's the good thing though; when you're a low level and need experience you will not likely be able to kill them in one hit, so it's not really that great anymore. However, in the higher levels you will have little need to kill "that level 43 first stage rock pokemon" as they give terrible experience.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I love sturdy's new ability but it will make the replacement of geodude all the more annoying. In competitive battling it should be good and as a pokemon on your in-game team.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I'm not too fond of the idea of all TMs being reusable... it just seems to make everything easier than necessary. I liked the idea of holding onto a good TM until I had the perfect pokemon for it, and if I wanted another there was always the prospect of trading for it. Sure, this is more convenient... but I guess I'll have to wait and see it in action until I decide a proper opinion on it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The new pink Pokemon looks stupid. I'm not interested in it in the least bit but Hihidurama's pre evo has a body! It;s not stupid looking anymore! And the new fish is very interesting. Reminds me of carvahna, and I like it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like the pink Pokemon, it's cute :)

Although it does look a little like a Digimon. XD;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Tabunne looks somewhat like a miltank pre-evo to me :P bun:po

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

^ This image is Tabuune. :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Thank u new mod :P
    i just didnt check serebii/ wow
    it looks like it could be a pre evo for milktank but i doubt it
    It looks pretty good, i like it :D
    So either in this pic, you can find it in the winter, or a trainer has it lol.
    anyways ~like

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Darumakka looks a lot better then he did in those fake screenies earlier this week. Basurao also looks pretty neat.

From PokeJungle:
    - Demo takes place in and around Sekka City
    - When you start the demo you get one of the starters, Shikijika, and Zoroa
    - Which starter you get and what season you play during is random
    - Mijumaru has a high attack stat (they speculate that it's final evolution is indeed Water/Fighting)
    - Shell Blade: Physical / Base power: 75 / Accuracy: 95 / Slight chance to lower defense
    - Pokabu has high attack and HP but low defense
    - Nitro Charge: Physical / Base power: 50 / Accuracy: 100 / Chance to raise your speed
    - Grass Mixer: Special / Base power: 65 / Accuracy: 90 / Chance to lower opponent's accuracy [Very similar to the attack 'Octazooka']
    - Shikijika knows the attacks: Leech Seed, Take Down, Scary Face, and Double Kick
    - Zoroa's ability Illusion is confirmed to only affect appearance, does not emulate type or attacks. It knew the attacks Fury Swipe and Faint Attack
    - Darumakka is confirmed as being in the demo and is Hihidaruma's prevo. *It doesn't seem to have arms or legs shown at all times. First image.
    - Basurao has a rectangular jaw with the top half of its body being green and the bottom half being grey. Writer compared it to Carvanha. Second image.
    - Tabunne is the 3rd image and is the normal type we heard about yesterday.

Back