• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Emonga is WIN! I'm not using Shimama anymore or Chiramii anymore. This can be my Electtric, Flying and cute Pokemon xD I hope it evolves.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    There was a pokemon name announced but no pictures were shown. It was said to know Aqua Jet and Uproar. The name was Basurao.

Basu roughly translates to Bath or Wash, which has to do with water. It could be a Bath Duck. Those are known to be loud and obnoxious.

Lmao, don't most Japanese words get translated like that?

I will love it if it's a rubber ducky, those things are full of win.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Just a little comparison. I think its possible they're related through evolution, but it may be equally as likely that they're not. For one, they're both mainly white, have colored cheeks and the same eyes. But Momanga seems shorter, and doesn't share the same massive tail. Also, the secondary color is black, not light blue.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Fire type looks really stupid, I'm trying my best to forget about it but you people mentioned it again...

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Oh... My... PSYDUCK!

I'm falling more and more in love with the Gen V by the second! I'm so using that squirrel! Too bad I cant use the deer thingy, because I'm picking Tsutaaja... =/

Hmm... Growth has been changed? Probably wont affect me =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...cute, but where did you find it from? The colours sort of differ from the original. Source plz.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...kay that makes it a little more believable. I guess we'll wait til Serebii or WPM updates.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Well then we will be getting a lot of info then :D If Shikijika has an evo it will be my grass type for sure.

Back