• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • Umm, I'm assuming Corocoro won't live up to the hype. Usually the first scans to leak are the most exciting and if that page is he most exciting we've been over hyped...

2chan is holding out on us on purpose to piss us off. Last CoroCoro had 18 pages, this one should have at least 30.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    2chan is holding out on us on purpose to piss us off. Last CoroCoro had 18 pages, this one should have at least 30.

The last one had 18 pages dedicated to Pokemon? I'm really tired of checking my twitter to see if Serebii has updated XD

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years

• OMG IT'S A BLUE GARFIELD!!!

Personally, I like all the 5th gen so far, but a lot of them are, to be frank, digimon rip offs.

Plant owl = palmon
    Gear = Hagurumon
    watsitsname = DemiMeramon
    Wooguru = Halsemon
    I hope you are kidding. Cause any similarities are coincidental.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • OK ANYONE WHO THINKS POKEMON IS COPYING DIGIMON..POKéMON CAME FIRST :P /not yelling, sorry

anyways, there is no way scans are going this slow. holding out >.>
    andways the prevo, its so nice =O
    it could be our geodude, i mean whats gonna replace it? hoenn had whismer (O_O)
    also since is like hoenn again. starting over. do you think itll have 2 puesdos
    onusku / gia one. sorry im bad at spelling, and remembering names.
    the fish: i wanted a dolhin =O

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    OK ANYONE WHO THINKS POKEMON IS COPYING DIGIMON..POKéMON CAME FIRST :P /not yelling, sorry

Hoenn had Geodude... :/ Whismur was more of a Igglypuff/Jigglypuff
    This gen will most likely have more than 150 Pokemon like the rumor that is bound to come true stated. That gives enough room to replace all of the staples introduced in Kanto.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Lol, we have our ishuu based geodude.

But..that's where I said what you said. O_O

New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans
    https://a.imageshack.us/img718/142/cezkid8bit3dsamussuperm.gif

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I that thing is real, I will go on a rampage and burn Hiun town down to the ground! I hate that little thing, anyone notice how the gigaisu and hihidurama preevos are both balls with stuff on them? Exactly, that along with the fact that I was hoping for gigaisu to be a nosepass evo.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm really not sure what to make of this "Master Document". All it did was gave us details on the Pokemon that were briefly shown in the past Oha Suta footage and a damn recap on the Pokemon revealed to this point. Waste paper and time. I really hope the best has yet to come... I really wanted details and art of Denchura.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OK ANYONE WHO THINKS POKEMON IS COPYING DIGIMON..POKéMON CAME FIRST :P /not yelling, sorry

Digimon's are just wannabe Pokémons so who really cares if Pokémon start to look more like them, personally I like it.

Digimon anime and also games are pretty much crap, but if you say Pokémon start to look like Digimon you are underestimating Digimon pretty much, some Mega level Digimon's are way too much detailed, accually Zekrom would look like ****** drawing in front of them.

Even if designs of Digimon are great, the format of Pokemon is ultimately better. I like them evolve and never go back unlike in Digimon. And thats why Pokémon is far more succesful.

And to get my point heard:

Pokémon DON'T look like Digimon, you are underestimating Digimon's designs -.-

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Vaporeons found in the Dream World can have Hydration! Wow, I'm excited for that feature now...

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • To sum up the whole Pokemon looks like digimon and vice versa thing:

They are both based on animals and culturally based things. Similarities are bound to occur at some point. Pokemon continues to go, while digimon seems to take a break here and there.((I hear they are coming back soon?))

On to the topic, Victini reappears when you fail to catch it, right? I wonder how much exp it gives. :P

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • On to the topic, Victini reappears when you fail to catch it, right? I wonder how much exp it gives. :P

lol, it could be a huge victiny mass massacre, that sounds fun >:D

And that gigaisu preevolution disappointed me if it is going to replace geodude. I think that golem was much cooler than gigaisu >:(

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    To sum up the whole Pokemon looks like digimon and vice versa thing:

They are both based on animals and culturally based things. Similarities are bound to occur at some point. Pokemon continues to go, while digimon seems to take a break here and there.((I hear they are coming back soon?))

On to the topic, Victini reappears when you fail to catch it, right? I wonder how much exp it gives. :P
    Digimon was awesome in the first seasons,. but now it's taking the Mecha road. all digimon nowadays look like robots.
    Oh, and compared to pokemon most digimon wear clothes or have weapons.
    But it's true that some look a bit like digimon. (looking at the owl plant thingy)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well Isshu seems more like Kanto now without Berries (not counting the Sevii islands as part of Kanto)...and it also has 150 pokemon supposedly...they also have lots of round pokemon too...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • isn't it supposed to be "The master document"..But where the hell are new pokes ??...

Back