• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    "Tm's won't expire after one use..we'll be able to use them infinitely like HMs"
    OMG !!...this is huge !

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    "Tm's won't expire after one use..we'll be able to use them infinitely like HMs"
    OMG !!...this is huge !
    Where did you get that from anyways?
    Well if that's true and confirmed than it's great, no it's epic, I can teach tons of my pokemon Earthquake without wasting BP on the TM :D!

Years
    OMG !!...this is huge !

Maybe there's so many TM's, that they couldn't be bothered to find ways to recollect them all. But I love that idea!!!

Maybe they'll replace HM's this generation. *crosses fingers*

He got it from serebii.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    OMG !!...this is huge !
    This is like the best news in the world Isshu.
    Though I think some certain TM's will be harder to find now because of this.
    But I hope not :/

Years
    Maybe there's so many TM's, that they couldn't be bothered to find ways to recollect them all. But I love that idea!!!

Maybe they'll replace HM's this generation. *crosses fingers*

He got it from serebii.
    hmm, odd I didn't see it when I read it but anyways I like it, I wonder how many TM's this gen will have...

Mujahid

Years
    no i don't think they'll replace HMs..they're a crucial part of the game..

Mujahid

Years
    Meh, I would like to have gadgets instead of HM's... Like a flashlight for caves and such

Don't u think that'll make the game a touch too easy...a large part of the game depends on how u manage your movesets and ADJUST HMs in them..It's an interesting idea but i doubt it'll ever be implemented

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I can't stand HM's. I was really hope they'd do away with them this gen. The infinite TM's are great though, I can't wait for that.

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    TM's dont dissappear after use!

So in the new corocoro scans it was revealed that Tm's don't dissappear after use.What are your thoughts on this?I think its awesome if you can use one TM multiple times.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    They don't make the game harder considering they're not hard to find at all usually. If anything, they make the game a pain the butt.

Mujahid

Years
    So it looks like they're replacing brock with dento in anime...It's an interesting move actually...both r the first gym leaders and i think dento will play the same role as brock..But i'll miss the gud old pervert brock :(

Years
    They don't make the game harder considering they're not hard to find at all usually. If anything, they make the game a pain the butt.
    Well maybe that's what they want...for people to be annoyed by HM...what would they replace them with? how would we fly to places (this is the only one who's item I can't think up unless we get a air balloon...)?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

Well, you contradicted yourself..but okay?

I don't really like the unlimited TMs..

Hopefully they made them harder to get..

Mujahid

Years

The thing is they make u think about your party from the very beginning by HMs...the whole concept is how u strategise(sp?) your party and moveset so that u have a gud move set and at the same time have HMs included in them..I find it pretty fun actually.

Back