• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon bag. minor problem

Years
  • I changed the bag screen to fit the new resolution of my game. It works good, except one thing:

When you open the bagscreen it looks as following:

But when you scroll the itemlist, it looks so:

The list begins over the white field and I don't know what part of the script I must change.

I changed the line 372 in PokemonBag:

Code:
        @sprites["itemwindow"]=Window_PokemonBag.new(@bag,lastpocket,218,-8,364,30+32+ITEMSVISIBLE*32)

When i change the -8 to a higher number (e.g 14) than the total list goes lower. That would fix my problem, but than the top of the list would be too low.

Does anyone have a suggestion/ a solution? Thanks.

Edit: An another question: How can I change the x-position of the begSel.png?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry for digging this thread up. I was able to solve my begSel.png-problem, but the problem with the list is still current. Which part of the script should I change to fit the itemlist with the white field?

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
    Years
  • You have to change
    Code:
    40+32+ITEMSVISIBLE*32
    at line 372.. that's the window height.
    You can also change the ITEMVISIBLE value (to put less items per page) at line 350.

Years
  • I've already changed the ITEMSVISIBLE to 9, because I'm thinking that would it would be match. If I'm changing any value of this line, the complete list is moving, I think that's not the best solution.

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
    Years
  • Try changing the @sprites["itemwindow"].y, moving down the sprite.
    Code:
    @sprites["itemwindow"]=Window_PokemonBag.new(@bag,lastpocket,168,[B][COLOR="Red"]-8[/COLOR][/B],314,40+32+ITEMSVISIBLE*32)

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Im not sure but you need to change in class Window_PokemonBag < Window_DrawableCommand
    in area

return Rect.new(rect.x+16,rect.y-18,rect.width-16,rect.height)
    The rect height
    Code:
      def drawCursor(index,rect)
        if self.index==index
          pbCopyBitmap(self.contents,@selarrow.bitmap,rect.x,rect.y+14)
        end
        return Rect.new(rect.x+16,rect.y-18,rect.width-16,rect.height)
      end

Years
  • Nothing of both suggestions is working. Changing the rect.height value doesn't change anything and the y-value of itemwindow changed the entire itemscreen.

Back