• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon D/P sprites , By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Thanks for comments. I have a problem now,i dont now what to choose
    Rioru or Lucario ??
    Need help , please/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    these are very good and i would be interested if i could use them for my hack and if you would be interested in palleting for me fo rmy hack i will give credit

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    You can use them (but when is finish i want the hack ;) ) What can i do for you?
    New update 4 new sprites/

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    the last 4-5 you've done do not look like they've recieved much spriting attention after they've been resized.

it takes time, but you really gotta sprite over them and make sure there are no extra colors.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    i just need all 4th gen sprites ready to insert into a hack you can take your time but this hackis just a simple insert with a few different bits of text to fit a new story

Thanks Shiny_Latios

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Ok ,you can use them , no problem .
    I will make for now with more attention.
    I will edit the first sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    this is not too nessercary but to insert them into hack the back is shiny so if it is possible could you do shiny backing for me

thanks

Shiny_Latios

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, my little brother, Shiny_Latios, is right. But it sure is nice to see that someone started a thread for D/P Pokemon to be put into ROM hacks:) This will help me out so much. It's been long and boring doing them myself. You're doing very well so far DoMyxz! Keep it up, these are great!:)

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Yeah, my little brother, Shiny_Latios, is right. But it sure is nice to see that someone started a thread for D/P Pokemon to be put into ROM hacks:) This will help me out so much. It's been long and boring doing them myself. You're doing very well so far DoMyxz! Keep it up, these are great!:)
    Thanks
    this is not too nessercary but to insert them into hack the back is shiny so if it is possible could you do shiny backing for me

thanks

Shiny_Latios
    Ok i made now for you shiny back. (for the latest sprites.)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ok, you're not actually spriting over them at all.

you're just resizing them and fixing their outlines. that's dishonest DoMyxZ.

it's a shame that people must lie about something that isn't hard at all to do, and just takes practice.

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    ok, you're not actually spriting over them at all.

you're just resizing them and fixing their outlines. that's dishonest DoMyxZ.

it's a shame that people must lie about something that isn't hard at all to do, and just takes practice.

Yeah , but i dont found any d/p sprites just 10 ,or 12 .I agree is not very hard , but why dont exist d/p sprites to insert to rom?
    And i dont lie and say thats a hard work .(Feel like i am injured )

Last edited:

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    No problem . New sprites.
    I will make special and shiny for you. (back)
    Here is :
    New Pokemon D/P sprites ,  By Me
    New Pokemon D/P sprites ,  By Me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    This is great thanks but having seen how to add animations in emerald i am thinking of making animations and i thank you so far for what you have done and i will still add credit to you i'll probably make you as a talkable person if you want :D but i would like to know how you have been palleting to make these work. You can send me a PM if you want

Thanks in advance Shiny_Latios

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Your first few were good because they were actually usable. All the ones after have been blurry, so no one is really going to use them. Like Samson said, you have to color over the resized sprite so they're not blurry anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back