• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon Discussion (Revealed in cover of Coro Coro!)

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
From that scan, I'm not diggin' these. Hope they aren't real. However if they are, I reserve full judgement until we get full shots of them. At the same time, I agree that if they are real, at least they won't look too similar anymore.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't particularly care about the new Kami trio - never cared for them when they were 'genies' and still don't care for them now that they're apparently 'birds' - but I love that Game Freak are thinking outside the box when it comes to new versions of Pokemon! While this news hasn't endeared me more to the Kami trio, it certainly hasn't diminished what little love there was, so I guess this is OK in my book! :D

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I don't mind em. They all look a lot better than their original forms.

The BW2 dragons seem to be very happy about something though..

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Tornadus seems to be the only bird. Landorus seems to be a turtle/tortoise and Thundurus has no wings.

See I remember a rumor before BW about a Bird, Turtle and something else trio. this could be them. And now we know that the bird silhouette on AR was. No wonder Ken was so secretive about it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well they look strange...r...I do like Tornados, and what is Landorus suppose to be anyways?
My guess is that if Landorous is a turtle it'll lose it's flying type unless it's a flying turtle...

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
From what I can see, I think they look better than they originally did. I've never liked them as the genies, and this possible forme change might be just what they need for me to like them that much more.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
In another thread it was pointed out that the green outline didn't cover the "shell", perhaps landorous isn't a turtle but a Owl, it seems to have an owl like beak and it's head is turned...

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
Years
i dont know what game freak is trying pull off and i think they are testing their pokemon fans...so you know ill support them....!
I dont really know if i like the designs... well they should release an official art before we could shun this pokemon in the pokemon world.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
Years
Oh yea that is what they reminded me of... the Underworld's Harpies
harpies_lady.gif

Ohhhhh we should call them that: the Legendary Harpies

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
So formes are confirmed from CoroCoro. Seeing a better photo of the form for Landorus (though not by much), I actually like it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The new forms are cool as heck! o3o
I like Thundurus' form best. B]
I like that the forms give them a boost in different stats, too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sacred beast forme? Welcome to ubers, Landorus... And probably Tornadus. Yaay might play OU now :3 I dislike the formes though ;;

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
So Bianca wears the glasses now...? N looks younger haha. And I'm glad the World Tournament is confirmed.

Also love the Sacred Beast formes!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Sacred beast forme? Welcome to ubers, Landorus... And probably Tornadus. Yaay might play OU now :3 I dislike the formes though ;;
We'll get used to 'em!

So on the title screen where we predicted the genie trio to be on the bottom screen (where Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion were on the top), could it be the formes instead? I wonder what role they will playyy.

I can't put pieces together on how this will all work out. u_u

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I won't :( Well not quickly at least. I liked that they were humanoid! Not animalssss maybe they were mutated into their second formes the way Kyurem was?

Back