• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon fan!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2012
    Hello, I'm iVulcs. I recently started playing the TCG and I want to know if there are people who are willing to teach me about playing the game and also teaching me about the rules for competitive play, if I ever want to play in a competition. Also, I want to know if there are people who are in the Salt Lake City area, who are interested in meeting up IRL. I would like to play and learn from experience. Just leave me a message if you want to meet up. Really hope to talk with the people of the community. :D

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Hello, I'm iVulcs. I recently started playing the TCG and I want to know if there are people who are willing to teach me about playing the game and also teaching me about the rules for competitive play, if I ever want to play in a competition. Also, I want to know if there are people who are in the Salt Lake City area, who are interested in meeting up IRL. I would like to play and learn from experience. Just leave me a message if you want to meet up. Really hope to talk with the people of the community. :D
    Welcome to the forums! I see that you are very interested in competitive play, so I f I were you I would check out that part of the forums. We also have a TCG board, which you should check out. :)
    I was born in Salt Lake, so I naturally love the place, but I don't live there anymore, so I can't help you there. But I'm sure you'll find some people willing to meet up.
    Hope you enjoy the forums! :D

Back