• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game for PC!

Years
    Name: Pokemon Masters Arena
    Screenshots: here

Publisher: THQ
    Developer: ImaginEngine

NOTE: It's not a battling game like you may have expected from the title.

Have a blast with pikachu and the other Pokemon to discover the fun and mystery of the Pokemon world. You will have hours of funplaying 8 challenging games that test your knowledge to prove you're a Pokemon Master!

Games:

Match a Pokemon Team
    :chu:'s Picture Puzzle
    :12:'s Mahjong
    :pokeball: Mystery Challenge
    Pokemon Trivia Challenge
    :18:'s Bingo
    :20:'s Word Jumble
    New Pokemon Game for PC!
    's Water Shots

Years
    The only thing that caught my eye was Mahjonng ( I love that game ) Over than that, it looks like pokemon are trying again to get slaes up with a pokemon game, then just ruin it more and more....*Sigh* there going to do this for a while arent they ?....
    ..Ahh, so not exciting , sorry -_-;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Umm... Does this go in Other Games? o.o It seems like I read where Pokemon games that aren't on any of the consoles [GCN, GBA] go there. Oh well. I'll let the moderators there decide!

*moved*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    This seems like it is going to be a kiddy game. -_- Does Nintendo think we are all 5?

And this should go in Pokemon General since it isn't for GBA or N64/GCN and Other Games is for non-Pokemon games.
    ~~MOVED~~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

AHHHHHH!!

i HATE WHEN NINTENDO DOES THIS.......AHHAAHAHAHA

Another half baked pokemon idea...for preshcoolers!

No...Actually I like the bingo....or, the sound of it...never played the game..lol

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    Shadow said:
    This seems like it is going to be a kiddy game. -_- Does Nintendo think we are all 5?

I think they do -.-

It's not fair. Most of the fans are teenish. They need to do some good pc games and merch for us

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Why can't they ever think something interesting like car racing, or Orange Islands adventure or stuff like that?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    100% boring XD

they have that game in our school junior comp lab XD and thats where all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders play and say that it "rocks"! talk about rookie gamers XD

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I saw it at the store! I thought it was really cool! I bought it! I played it! I loved it! And those who said I'm a teen, you don't know me very well do ya. :P I'm serious! I loved it! ^_^ It's really cute!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My school doesn't support Pokemon...they'd never buy that game...lol

I would love a breeding center gmae...like a pet...kinda dealy thing

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    jynx said:
    Why can't they ever think something interesting like car racing

the reason for that is simple, most pokemon cant reach the petals, and for those who do, dont have feet. nintendo already has games like that anyway, need i remind you of mario cart, mario tennis, and mario golf? i think they dont do that because nobody would buy them because some may think of them as "Cheap knock offs" and wont make much of a profit.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I really don't know whether to laugh or to cry!!! When I say the first screen shot, I laughed my HEAD off!!! Then I reallized, I have to buy this junk, to have to whole collection, I really started to CRY!!! Nintendo, is posibly desperate.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would like Super Smash Brothers: All Pokemon edition!

That would just be awesome! a real time poke fighter game

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I saw this today in the store, and laughed cause I saw it here. XP It does look kinda simple, I?ll admit. Maybe not bad, but eh.

Back