• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon Game or New Region Technically Confirmed (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    And regardless of what happens, we know one thing:
    It ain't snowin' in Hoenn!

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    of course there are new games coming, it's Pokemon, one of the biggest franchises in the world. They're not going to just stop right here with x and y. Nintendo is dumb, but not that dumb.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    If they remake generation 3 I think mega evolutions will play a big role.

This lens makes sense as gen 1 got 10 mega evolutions, gen 2 had 5, and generation 4 has only 3. Generation 3 has 8 mega evolutions, 10 if you count mega Latias and Latios.

If Hoenn is remade then I think it's safe to assume Sceptile and Swampert's mega evolutions, if only for fairness' sake with mega Blaziken. In a generation 3 remake I would also expect a few more scattered mega evolutions and a legitimate method of getting mega Latias and Latios. I would also expect to see Mega Groudon and Kyogre ala Black and White 2's Black and White Kyruem forms.

Pinta77

There is no doubt going to be another region. The one guy in game names all the regions and says his home region still is not one of them and then we get the strange trinket or whatever. It might be like BW2, how it added 3 towns. But we may get more this time.

I don't know if it will be in 6th Gen or not though, but right now..... anything is possible with the pokemon games. Can't really trust anything.

You know... he didnt say anything about the orre region

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    You know... he didnt say anything about the orre region

The Orre region is not acknowledged by Game Freak. Colloseum and XD were made by Genius Sonority, not by Game Freak.
    The backpacker also says something about the champion from his region. As far as I know, Orre did not host a Pokemon League.

I think this new region is the southern half of France. Can be some kind of tropical region, supporting the Strange Souvenir item.

You know what just came to my mind: Sevii Islands. I know, this seems very unlikely, yes I know, Sevii Islands dd not feature a Pokemon League. They can update the region right? Adding gyms to every island, expanding it a bit. Ok, I give up. This is just complete nonsense.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I am fairly confident that we will get a new region in this generation. I don't think that it is referring to gen 7 because there wold be no point. Of course we would be getting a new region, as it is one of the main staples in the series. The way they specifically tell you abut this region, makes me think that we will be seeing it in gen 6.

For what the region will be based off of, I think that it will be either Belgium or Germany. This is because they are both towards the east of France and the train station in Couriway town, goes through a tunnel, that leads this way. I would hope that the new region would link with the regions that Kalos was at war with as well. In real life, France and Germany have been at war, and Belgium was where most of WW1 was fought, so these are definitely possibilities in my eyes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If no new posts have been made to a thread in over a month, guys, please do not bump them. ): This is considered thread-reviving; it's against our rules.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back