• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game similar to World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Does anyone know about a new adventure game for Pokemon on the Wii Console that would be similar to World of Warcraft, where everone would have there own 3D avatar and walk around throughout different city's battling and catching pokemon based on the t.v. adventures?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Doesn't exist and will probably never exist. :(

But if you want to discuss the possibilities of one, I'll toss this over to Spinoffs.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    No, but I've always wanted a game like that! I really wish they would make a Pokemon RPG game. Not the pixelated ones for the portable gaming systems, but ya know... with actual great, 3D graphics, and to launch on the Wii! That would be amazing. :D ... I'm sure it would get tons of hits.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • There are fan made sites on the internet. Some of us may remember Pokemon Crater, the MMORPG Pokemon they shut down. An unfficial, un-Nintendo version is this :

www.pokemonindigo.com

And Nintendo will never make one. No doubt about it and no pun intended, but WoW is already collapsing (gold farmers, cheating, trolling, etc.) and Nintendo would never want to make that happen.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • ehh catching pokemon would be abit weird :S

Do you guys mean something like XD or colleseum? just that you can go anywhere?

I WOULD LOVE ONE IN KANTO :D

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • My idea for a Poke'mon MMO, would be just like the gameplay of WoW, but with Poke'mon theme.

You start out with no Poke'mon, and you have to go out and actually catch one. The Poke'mon are just out in the open, like animals in WoW. You can have 6 Poke'mon on you at a time, and when you battle with one, you use it's powers, like spells and attacks, down on your action bar.

Perhaps have Poke'mon levels, and Trainer levels. You could only catch a certain level range of Poke'mon if you had the right Gym badge. Maybe your Gym badges would actually BE your Trainer level. And then once your Poke'mon reach certain levels, they could do certain things. Like Fly, Surf, even Ride. A mountable Poke'mon could learn Ride at a certain level, and thus act as a mount.

Battles would be out in the open, not like a private scene, like in the games. Out in the open, just as if you aggroed an enemy. You'd hit a hot key to throw a Poke'ball containing the Poke'mon you desired, and an action bar would appear accordingly, and you would hit moves with cooldowns and such.

Maybe not exactly like WoW, but similar. I really liked Vanilla WoW. And if I could just replace every aspect of that game, with Poke'mon themes and abilities, I think that would be the perfect Poke'mon MMO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Please don't post in threads that are over a month old, let alone two years old. Check the date of the last post in the thread to avoid this in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back